Taking care of you - Hyunminlix❤️‍🩹

Danceracha were training hard, but Felix refused to go home. Minho and Hyunjin left, but Felix kept going...

*****

Hyunjin, Minho and Felix have been dancing for three hours for their new comeback. They repeated and perfected every step and move at least six times. They went through every part of the choreo countless times and lost track of time while dancing, so it's already 8 p.m. and they should have been home long ago.
But Felix hasn't just lost track of time...
StrayKids have been awake since 7 a.m. today and went to the JYP Building without a big breakfast and met with the manager and staff to discuss the first points for the comeback, such as the songs, the choreography for two songs and the first Ideas for the main song's music video.

The meeting ran from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Then it was time for the first recordings of the main song. This lasted from 12.30 p.m. to 3 p.m. and was followed by the first rehearsal of the choreos. They ran from one room to another without really taking a break. A few of the members always have power snacks with them that they eat quickly, but Felix is ​​too excited to eat anything, so he doesn't eat anything and hardly drinks anything. Everything started well until the group split up. 3Racha went back to the studio to finish the rest of the songs and Seungmin and Jeongin had vocal training.
So Hyunjin, Minho and Felix stayed behind and continued practicing the previous choreographies and looking for new steps for the remaining choreography, which they want to show their dance choreographer tomorrow.

If they could still stand on two legs by then, because the day was long and very tiring. While 3Racha sat in their studio and finished their songs and Seungmin and Jeongin had their vocal training until 6 p.m., Minho, Hyunjin and Felix danced non-stop and were physically exhausted.
When Minho finally decided to call it a day, the three boys collapsed on the floor.
"We should go home. Jeongin already asked about us," says Hyunjin, pulling his phone out of his pocket to check his messages. "Yes, we should. We haven't had much to eat today either," Minho noticed and packed his bag, only Felix was a bit stubborn and stood up again and wanted to continue dancing.

He thinks there's something wrong with his moves.
"Lixie, what are you doing? Let's go home," says Minho and is now packing up Felix's bag while Hyunjin calls a manager to drive them home. The walk wouldn't be far but firstly they are too tired and secondly it is always dangerous to walk home alone without any safety.

"I want to go through the choreo again. You can go ahead. I'll come right away," says Felix and turns the music on again. Minho and Hyunjin know how perfectionistic Felix can become during a new comeback, but they also know that it is dangerous for him. Felix often forgets to eat or gets less sleep when they are in the training phase. But they also know that Felix won't go back with them. They briefly consider staying for a while and then leaving with Felix, but Minho has already promised Jeongin to make dinner and Hyunjin has already asked the manager if he can pick them up.

"Okay Lixie, but promise us that you'll come home in an hour at the latest, otherwise I'll send Chan, Changbin and Jisung to get you and you know how they'll be then," Minho threatens him and Felix shudders at this threat, a chill running down his spine, because it wouldn't be the first time that 3Racha picked up the boy after their work and found Felix dehydrated and overtired at the dance studio.
This was not a pleasant experience for Felix.
Chan didn't let Felix out of his sight for days and put a water bottle in his hand every 10 minutes and Jisung seemed to have grown attached to Felix's side and the young boy bathed him in love and attention. And Changbin slept in the same bed with Felix the following nights to make sure that Felix actually slept. The hyungs always go a bit overboard with their care when something happens to one of the maknaes. And Jisung just loves to pay attention to the person everyone is concerned about.