5: The End?

THE EARLY MORNING unfolded with a somber and gloomy atmosphere, the subdued light mirroring the heaviness of the emotions that lingered in the air

A sense of sadness permeated the dawn, casting a shadow over the beginning of the day.

YN stared at himself in the mirror, taking in the sight of his swollen lips and cheeks.

The captivating hues of his eyes, which once held a sparkle, now lacked any shine.

They reflected emptiness and lifelessness, portraying the toll of the recent events on his spirit.

After his shower, YN dressed in a black turtleneck top paired with a matching black hoodie, complemented by black joggers and white sneakers.

The monochromatic ensemble mirrored his internal mood, expressing a blend of simplicity and comfort in his chosen attire.

YN sat on the bed, a sense of restlessness lingering in the air.

With nothing to do, he found himself yearning to meet Shoto, but the timing wasn't conducive for such a meeting.

The idle moments stretched ahead, leaving him with a longing for connection and distraction.

YN remained confined within the walls of his room throughout the day, the passage of time marked by introspection and deep contemplation.

Lost in his thoughts, he grappled with profound questions about his existence, the weight of which echoed in the stillness of his solitary space.

As evening descended, YN left his room silently, a mixture of anticipation and apprehension swirling within him.

A happy feeling welled up in his heart, driving him towards the park with the desire to see Shoto.

Yet, an unsettling sensation lingered, casting a shadow over his entire being, as if foreshadowing the complexity of the encounter ahead.

YN, determined to cast aside the lingering bad feeling, took a deep breath and waited patiently for Shoto in the park.

YN waited for what felt like half an hour, seated on one of the swings in the park. A sense of anticipation filled the air.

Suddenly, he felt a presence behind him, and a small smile graced his bruised lips as he got up, turning to meet eyes with the dual-haired boy.

Shoto's eyes rested on the older boy, who was gazing at him with a sense of affection.

A warm feeling blossomed in Shoto's heart, a connection forged in the shared gaze that spoke of understanding and companionship.

YN, overcome with joy and longing, ran towards Shoto.

He wrapped his arms tightly around Shoto's small body, embracing him with a mixture of relief and affection.

The hug conveyed a sense of connection, momentarily easing the weight on YN's shoulders.