3: His Life II

▬▬▬▬▬▬►

▬▬▬▬▬▬►

His Life II

◄▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE EVENING UNFOLDED, with a serene charm, as families and individuals strolled through the park.

The air was filled with the chatter of people enjoying leisurely walks, and laughter echoed from children engrossed in playful activities.

The golden glow of the setting sun bathed the surroundings, creating a picturesque scene of community and joy.

The park became a lively canvas, painted with the vibrant hues of a shared evening, where the simple pleasures of nature and companionship came together in harmony.

The black haired boy sat on a swing in the park, engrossed in the book he had recently bought.

Laughter from kids playing with their friends echoed around him, yet he remained unnoticed, an isolated figure on the swing.

The vibrant energy of the park contrasted with his solitude, highlighting a sense of exclusion as others enjoyed the camaraderie of childhood, leaving him absorbed in the world of his book.

The boy listened as the laughter of some kids echoed, realizing that they were making fun of another boy.

The sound of mockery and amusement reached his ears, creating a disheartening scene where the joyous laughter of some became a source of distress for another.

"Oi, Todoroki , I heard that your father hit you again." The kids laughed at the other kid. They were behind him making a fuss, distracted him from his book.

"You're useless, Todoroki!"

"No one loves you, Todoroki."  The little kid looked down as tears escaped from his eyes.

"Aahhahaha."

"Your dad hates you!"

"Oi." They stopped laughing and looked at the boy who was still sitting on swing

He glanced at them over his right shoulder,so only his deep crimson eye came into their view.

"Uhh, who are you?"

"Is he your new friend, Todoroki?" YN sighed and stood up.

He turned to them, making them gasp as they saw his left white eyes with a scratch, that makes him very intimidating as he stood tall.

"Get lost before I beat your annoying asses."

The boy fixed a menacing gaze on the kids, his eyes dark and filled with a threatening intensity. Well YN didn't mean what he said, he just wants to make them leave.