▪︎ Kiss And Make Love ▪︎

After Wooyoung showered and had new clothes on, we all sat in the living room together. San and him wouldn't even look at each other.

"San, don't you have something to say to Wooyoung?" I asked looking at him and he huffed rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry that I poured your cereal on you."

"Wooyoung, your turn," I said looking at him and he too, huffed, rolling his eyes.

"It's okay. I'm sorry that I annoyed you on purpose."

"It's okay."

"Good. Now kiss and make up," I said looking at them and they looked at me with wide eyes.

"But-"

"Do it, or I'm sleeping in my office tonight and no sex for a week."

"Fine," they said in unison before looking at each other with anger.

I smiled when they kissed each other quickly before looking at me.

"Do it again. That felt fake."

"Yeosang-"

"No sex," I said sitting in the recliner after I picked up a magazine from the coffee table and started looking at it as I heard them groan.

"Let's just get this over with," I heard Wooyoung say.

"Fine, whatever. Just don't stick your tongue in my mouth. It's gross."

"Gross? I thought that you liked it when I did that!"

"I used to, until you were an asshole this morning."

"Oh, I'm an asshole? Sorry, that when you looked away, I quickly grabbed the tray and took it to Yeosang!"

"Oh, just shut up, already!"

"Make me, Choi!"

"Fine!"

Wooyoung's POV.

My eyes widened when he put his hands on the sides of my face and kissed me deeply and I hummed against his lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he parted his lips, letting me slip my tongue into his mouth and I felt his hand go up my shirt. We pulled away from the kiss and he started kissing my jawline and neck, making me moan slightly.

"Jesus. I said kiss and make up, not kiss and make love," We heard Yeosang, say, making us pull away from each other with a chuckle.

"Sorry, baby. We got..carried away."

"I'll say," Yeosang said with a chuckle, "should I leave you two alone?"

"No," I said smirking at him, "I think that we should all go to the bedroom and you and I should have some fun with Sannie. Hm, would you like that?" I asked looking at San who nodded smiling widely, "Are you going to be my kitten again?"

"Yes sir," He said in a breathy tone and I nodded smiling widely before we all went to the bedroom.

We watched as San got on his knees while I closed the bedroom door.

I smiled putting my hand on San's head, playing with his hair as Yeosang unbuttoned his pants.

San's POV.

I opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out, before Yeosang put the tip of his cock into my mouth and I hummed around it, making him moan. I looked at them as I started slowly bobbing my head and put one of my hands on the waistline of Wooyoung's sweatpants and he chuckled, putting his hand on mine.

"Aww, is one not enough for you?" He asked smirking at me and I hummed before pulling off Yeosang's dick.

"Please I..I want both," I said, pulling his sweatpants and underwear down and he nodded before I wrapped my hands around both their cocks and licked my lips before putting their tips on my tongue and watched as they kissed each other.

Watching them kiss as I licked their cocks, was really making me hard. I moaned when felt one of them rub their foot on my crotch and they pulled away from the kiss.

"Baby, get on the bed," Yeosang said looking at me and I nodded before doing as told.

I laid back on the bed and Yeosang pulled my pants and underwear off as Wooyoung took off his clothes. Yeosang lifted my legs and Wooyoung got on his knees and I moaned when I felt him lick my hole as Yeosang got on the bed beside me and kissed me deeply as he put his hand on my cock, jerking me off and I moaned into his mouth.

"Wooyoung, lay on the bed," Yeosang said after pulling away from the kiss and got up from the bed and Wooyoung hummed before doing as told, "Sannie, you wanna be a good boy and ride Woo, for me?"

I nodded before he kissed me once more and I straddled Wooyoung waist and moaned slightly as I slowly slid down onto his cock. I slowly moved my hips as I kissed Wooyoung sloppily.

His head went back as he moaned God's name and I looked back as best as I could and saw Yeosang smirking at us with a couple of his fingers in Wooyoung's hole.

I moved my hips faster, smirking at Wooyoung who was looking at me with hooded eyes and I kissed his neck.

Yeosang's POV.

Once Wooyoung was prepped enough, I pulled my fingers out and aligned my cock at his hole before pushing myself into him slowly, making him moan loudly and I smiled widely, moaning as well.

God, he was so tight and felt amazing. And I had the perfect view of San's ass. I moaned deeply as I started thrusting faster as San's head went back as he started bouncing on Wooyoung's cock quickly and I bit my bottom lip.

"I- Fuck you both are g- Going to make me c- Cum!" Wooyoung said in-between moans and I chuckled.

"Let it go, baby."

"Fuck- Pl- Please let it go. Cum d- Deep inside me!" San said moaning loudly and I put Wooyoung's legs on my shoulders.

Wooyoung's back arched as he gripped the bedsheets, moaning that he was cumming and my thrust started to get sloppy when I started to feel myself cum from the way his hole was clenching around me and I closed my eyes moaning as San, moaned loudly.

That was definitely quicker than I would've liked, but fuck it felt so good.

After we rode out our orgasms, I pulled out of him and San slowly slid off his cock with a slight moan before we all laid on the bed.

"Holy shit," Wooyoung said breathing heavily.

"That was," San said looking at us and we nodded.

"Amazing," I said smiling widely.

"I tried to hold it, but feeling you both at the same time. Fuck!" Wooyoung said, making us chuckle and we kissed his cheeks.

"So, are we all good now?" I asked looking at them and they looked at each other for a moment before nodding and kissed each other.

"We're all good...Until San fucks up again," Wooyoung said, making me chuckle and San rolled his eyes smiling.

"I love you, guys," I said smiling at them and they smiled widely at me.

"We love you too, baby," they said in unison and I smiled more before kissing them both.

Let's hope that our relationship only goes up from here...

(A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY hwalalazia LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!)