▪︎ Use Me ▪︎

I sat awkwardly against the headboard of the bed with my hands on my lap as I watched San, take off his pants and underwear.

"Yeosang," Wooyoung said, making me look at him, "You really don't have to do this if you don't want to," He said making me smile and nod before I kissed him softly and felt him smile against my lips.

"I...I want to try. I really love you both, and I want to start doing what you guys want to do," I said smiling and put my head on his shoulder, "Besides, he is nice to look at," I said looking at San.

"He definitely is. I think it's the muscles."

"Me too. I think we really scored."

"I do too," He said, before we both chuckled.

"Why don't you both stop looking and use me the way you want?" He asked smirking at us with a raised brow.

"Should we?" I asked smirking at Wooyoung who nodded smiling widely.

"Where should we start?"

"I'm starting with his mouth," I said smiling widely, before moving to sit on the edge of the bed and pulled my shorts and underwear down.

"Guess I'll start behind," Wooyoung said getting off the bed and I moved back on the bed, so San could bend over for him.

I closed my eyes moaning as San wrapped his lips around the tip of my cock, swirling his tongue around it.

Wooyoung's POV.

I smirked, watching San, suck Yeosang's dick and I licked my fingers before circling them around San's hole, making him moan around Yeosang, which made Yeosang's head go back as he moaned San's name and I chuckled, before biting my bottom lip as I pushed a finger into him harshly.

"Damn, I've fucked you so many times and yet, you're still so tight, Sannie," I said slowly moving my finger and heard Yeosang chuckle as San moaned around him in response, "You're about to be so full, baby."

I slid two more fingers into him and moved my fingers at a quick pace, making him continuously moan around Yeosang, and I smiled widely, touching my tongue to my top teeth.

"Fuck- I- I'm cumming!" Yeosang said moaning loudly and I gripped the back of San's head, pushing it down onto his cock, making him gag as Yeosang came down his throat and I quickly pushed my pants and underwear down, before pushing my cock into his hole after pulling my fingers out, and thrusted harshly into him.

I pulled his head back, making some cum fall out of his mouth, onto Yeosang's dick and I chuckled.

"Oh, sorry kitten. I got greedy and made you spit some of his milk out. I guess that you have to lick it off, hm?"

"Y- yes master," He said in-between moans I licked my lips as Yeosang raised an eyebrow at us.

"Kitten?" Yeosang asked looking at me and I nodded, slowly thrusting into San as he licked the cum off Yeosang.

"Mhm. He's my good kitty who does what he's told. Isn't that right, kitten?" I asked pulling his head back by his hair, making him look at Yeosang with teary eyes and spit and cum covered mouth.

"Mhm."

"What was that?" I asked gripping his hair tighter and he winced with a moan.

"Yes master!"

"That's right, kitten. Don't mess up again," I whispered before patting his cheek.

"Yes master."

Yeosang's POV.

I just realized that I've never paid attention to them when they had sex around me. Top Wooyoung is so much more different than bottom Wooyoung...

I smiled widely before getting off the bed and walked towards Wooyoung and stood behind him and kissed his neck softly as my hands slowly went up his stomach and chest before one of my hands went to the back of his head and I gripped his hair tightly, pulling his head back and chuckled when he moaned slightly, closing his eyes as he continued thrusting into San.

"Oh baby. It's so cute how you control Sannie so well, but fold as soon we're alone," I whispered into his ear and put a few of my fingers into his mouth, making him suck on them for a few seconds before I pulled them out, "Kinda like this," I whispered before pushing him to hover over San, and I immediately pushed three of my fingers into his hole harshly and slapped his ass really hard, as he moaned my name loudly.

"That's right baby, say my name," I said before pulling my fingers out of him and pushed my cock into him harshly, "This is how you fuck someone properly," I said before thrusting into him at an inhuman pace, and bit my bottom lip as they both moaned loudly.

"I- I'm going to c- Cum!" San said moaning loudly and I nodded moaning.

"Cum baby, let it go," I moaned, digging my nails into Wooyoung's shoulder and heard San moan in a high-pitched tone and my head went back as I felt Wooyoung clenching around me, "W- Wooyoung, I know you w- Want to let go too, I- Fuck, I can feel it."

"Nngh, pl- Please sir c- Can I?"

"Mhm, fuck, cum!"

I closed my eyes moaning as he moaned my name as he came and I quickly pulled out, cumming onto his ass and back.

We breathed heavily as they rode out their orgasms and I sighed before laying back on the bed beside them and watched as Wooyoung pulled out of San, laying on the other side of him and we all chuckled looking at each other.

"So? Was that what you wanted, San?" Wooyoung asked looking at him and he shook his head.

"It was even better. Fuck, we definitely have to do that again-"

"No!" Wooyoung and I said in unison before laughing, "At least wait a few weeks. I definitely can't move right now," Wooyoung said looking at the ceiling and I nodded.

"Me too."

"I didn't mean right now," He said smiling and closed his eyes and we smiled widely at him before we kissed his head.

"Goodnight, Sannie."

"Yeah, Goodnight, baby, we'll clean you up," I whispered before kissing his cheek softly and he nodded slowly and a few minutes later we heard light snores from him.

"Yeosang?"

"Yes, Woo?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

I love them both...

(A/N I'm going to need 4 to 5 business years to recover from this traumatic experience

(A/N I'm going to need 4 to 5 business years to recover from this traumatic experience. Sorry that it's so bad and awkward)