▪︎ I Love You ▪︎

"San...That's all I wanted to hear from you," I whispered as he closed his teary eyes and put his hand on mine that was on the side of his face.

"Yeosangie, baby I'm so sorry...God, I miss you so much," He cried before putting his face in the crook of my neck and I sighed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

What am I doing? Why am I the one holding him as he cries? I should be the one crying, but I'm not...I can't...

"San, look at me," I whispered and he lifted his head, before I wiped his tears away, "San I...We ca-"

"Before you say that. Real quick, I just want to do this, before it's too late," He said, before reaching into his back pocket, pulling out a small black box and tears immediately filled my eyes as he got on one knee, "Yeosang, I know that I screwed everything up for us. I was greedy and selfish. I didn't think about how you would feel, and because of that, I lost someone who meant more than the world to me. Yeosang, I broke your trust, but I want to put it back together again and love you so much more and better than I did before. I know that it's probably too late, but...Yeosang, I want to spend the rest of my life with you...will you spend the rest of your life with me?"

I looked down at him as my tears fell and I sighed.

"San...I want to say yes-"

"Okay, then say yes."

"But Wooyoung."

"What about him?" He asked standing up from the floor.

"I love him, San...I said yes to him," I said holding up my hand, showing him the ring and he nodded slowly, looking at the floor.

"But...I saw you first," He said looking at me and I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah...It doesn't work like that."

"Come on, don't marry him. Yeosang, we have a history. You guys have one night of sex and a couple nights of cuddling," He said making me sigh as I rolled my eyes before walking towards the kitchen.

"San, I can't say yes to you, especially if I haven't talked to him yet-"

"Why do you have to talk to him? Why do you need his consent to marry me?"

"Because San, " I said turning around to face him and crossed my arms as I leaned against the fridge, "We broke up with you. What about that are you not understanding? It's him and I, now. And we talk about things that could affect our relationship. We communicate with each other, unlike we did in ours."

"Yeosang, come on. Our relationship wasn't all bad. Like our first date, I took you to the carnival and won you a stuffed red panda, which you still have and keep on the futon. Our second date, where we made perfume for each other and got cheesecake afterwards, and on the date that we made it official, we made each other coffee mugs, and mine said 'Will you be my boyfriend?'," He said, chuckling as he smiled widely, "I still remember the smile on your face and the sound of your laughter when you saw it."

I smiled a bit looking at the floor as I remembered it and felt tears sting my eyes, before I looked at him.

"Well, that was then. Before everything changed."

"Nothing has to change. We can start over, all of us. We can even talk to Wooyoung about it, I won't make you leave him. I won't mess eveything up anymore, I promise," He said walking towards me and put his hands on my waist and I nodded slowly before hugging him and felt him kiss my neck softly, "I love you, Yeosang."

"I...I love you too, San."

~

Wooyoung's POV.

"Alright, I got you Milkis, and me a screw bar. I also got a couple of bottles of soju for later, so- Why is he here?" I asked looking at Yeosang, when I entered the living room and saw San sitting on the couch with him.