▪︎ Can't We Be Enough? ▪︎

Yeosang's POV.

I turned onto my side before feeling around it and realized that both Wooyoung and San were gone.

I sat up straight before rubbing my eyes as I yawned.

I started getting out of bed to put my sweatpants on when suddenly Wooyoung and San swung the bedroom door open.

"You little shit, we agreed that I would give it to him!" San said looking at Wooyoung who was holding a tray of food.

"And you believed it? Wow, thought that someone like you could see a lie from a mile away."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly how it sounds. Anyways, good morning, beautiful! We made breakfast for you!" Wooyoung said smiling widely at me as he put the tray on my lap.

I chuckled as they both sat beside me on the bed and I started eating and they kissed my cheeks.

"You're so cute when you eat, baby," Wooyoung said, making me smile at him and he smiled widely before kissing me and I hummed against his lips, because my mouth was full and he chuckled pulling away.

"Dork, my mouth is full," I mumbled, covering my mouth.

"I don't care. Your lips taste good."

"Not fair, I want to taste," I heard San say before I shook my head before putting the tray on his lap and got up from the bed and put my sweatpants on.

"No. I have to get ready for work," I said, making them groan.

"No, don't go. We'll be bored without you," San said looking at me.

"Just do what you used to do...Have sex," I said putting a shirt on.

"It's not the same anymore," Wooyoung said looking at the floor and I sighed before sitting down between them and wrapped my arms around them.

"Look, I don't want to go, but as long as you both want a place to live, I have to. But, I'll be home at six, so when I get home, I'll make dinner and we can do something together. Alright?"

"Mhm," they hummed, making me smile widely before I quickly kissed them and went to take a shower.

Wooyoung's POV.

After Yeosang left the room, San and I sat awkwardly on the bed and looked at each other before sighing as we looked away.

"Well, we could-"

"Don't even think about it," I said glaring at him, "I'm still mad at you."

"Come on. We had a good time last night," He said moving closer to me on the bed and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Only because Yeosang was there," I said crossing my arms and he sighed.

"Woo, I said that I was sorry. Can't we just be close again?"

"No! Look, Yeosang already forgave you, so let that be enough, because I can't forgive you for what you've done, and I don't think that I ever will. Sorry, but I'm not as easy as him," I said before leaving the room.

It's like he doesn't even know that damage he's done, and I hate that Yeosang forgave him so easily. I really wanted it to just be us. I swear, San ruins everything.

~

San's POV.

Wooyoung and I were sat on opposite sides of the couch and I cleaned my jaw as I heard him purposely eating his cereal loudly. I heard every crunch, slurp and smack of his lips.