PART 10

Jun Seo stood outside his father's office, his heart pounding with nervous anticipation as he prepared to broach a delicate subject with the chairman of the Jeon Corporation. With a hesitant knock, he announced his presence, his voice steady despite the turmoil raging within him.

"Dad, I want to talk to you," Jun Seo began, his tone respectful yet firm as he sought his father's attention.

But Mr. Jeon's response was less than welcoming, his curt dismissal a stark reminder of the strained relationship between father and son. "No, I am busy," he retorted, his tone brusque and dismissive.

Undeterred, Jun Seo pressed on, his determination unwavering in the face of his father's resistance. "Dad, it's important," he persisted, his voice tinged with urgency.

But Mr. Jeon's patience was wearing thin, his frustration evident as he berated his son for his perceived lack of responsibility. "I said I am busy. Can't you see I am doing work, unlike you, chilling every time?" he snapped, his words dripping with disdain.

A pang of resentment flared within Jun Seo at his father's words, but he quickly pushed it aside, focusing instead on the task at hand. With a deep breath, he steeled himself for what was to come, knowing that the conversation ahead would not be easy.

"Dad, it's about your favorite son," Jun Seo began tentatively, his gaze fixed on his father's stern visage.

Mr. Jeon's interest was piqued at the mention of his beloved Jungkook, his curiosity overriding his irritation. "Hurry up, tell me and go," he commanded, his tone softer now, tinged with a hint of impatience.

Taking a seat opposite his father, Jun Seo braced himself for the inevitable backlash that his revelation would unleash. "Your daughter-in-law is pregnant," he announced, his voice steady despite the gravity of his words.

Mr. Jeon's reaction was swift and explosive, his shock giving way to jubilation as he leaped to his feet in excitement. "What! Are you saying the truth? Wow, my son did a great job," he exclaimed, his pride in Jungkook evident in his booming voice.

But Jun Seo's next words shattered the chairman's euphoria, plunging him into a state of disbelief and rage. "The child is not Jungkook's," he revealed, his tone betraying a hint of satisfaction at the chaos he had unleashed.

Mr. Jeon's anger flared at the revelation, his hands clenched into fists as he struggled to contain his fury. "What the fuck, Jun Seo?" he roared, his voice echoing through the room with a force that made Jun Seo flinch.

But Jun Seo remained undaunted, his smirk a stark contrast to his father's seething rage. "She is pregnant about two weeks, and they signed the marriage papers about one week," he explained, his words dripping with vindictive satisfaction.

Mr. Jeon's mind raced with possibilities, his thoughts consumed by the implications of Jun Seo's revelation. "That freaking girl," he muttered, his anger simmering beneath the surface as he contemplated his next move.

With a sense of grim determination, Jun Seo offered his father a solution to their predicament, his smirk widening as he reveled in his newfound power. "I think Jungkook knows this," he suggested, his tone smug and self-assured.

Mr. Jeon's eyes narrowed at the insinuation, his mind already spinning with plans to rectify the situation. "We have to do the abortion or divorce them," he declared, his voice laced with a cold determination.

But Jun Seo paused, a glimmer of cunning in his eyes as he proposed an alternative course of action. "Let's do the DNA test first," he suggested, his tone calculated and sly.

Mr. Jeon considered his son's proposal carefully, weighing the risks and rewards of their next move. "But don't tell anyone that we will do it in secret," he cautioned, his voice low and conspiratorial.