step father part 5

PART 5

Jungkook : You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.

He caressed your cheekbones and kissed your cheeks softly.

Y/n : I...love you...I.. don't know what to say.

Jungkook's eyes fixed on yours as he stated a powerful assertion which will never die inside your heart....

Jungkook : We crave what we can't have.

Jungkook rolled onto his side staring at the ceiling . Lots of thoughts flooded over him like a tidal wave.

Jungkook : This wasn't supposed to happen, I wasn't supposed to love you like this . When I first met you I wouldn't have imagined that you would be the one I would ache for , the one whose name leaves me with a nostalgic pain. You mean more to me than I expected.

Jungkook words slipped with lots of emotions and "Forbidden love secrets". He gently caressed your cheekbones and hair. As you faced him , his pain of not having you for all himself,love and passion reflected in his eyes.

Y/n : What If I never forget you ? What if all my life , when I meet someone new , I can never fall for them , because they aren't you ?.

You whispered softly without running from his eyes. Jungkook pulled you by your back of your head and kissed your lips passionately while his eyes teared slightly. As the kiss mixed with lots of promises and each other tears. He cupped your face and kissed your lips like he didn't want to lose you and as everyone says "They kissed like there's no tomorrow" and Jungkook felt that, because he knows there's no tomorrow for them. He has to let you go.

Jungkook : You and I will always be unfinished.

Jungkook muffled and sobbed pressing his forehead against yours holding your cheeks. Your lips trembled as tears rolled down your cheeks.

Y/n : I hate you....

Jungkook cried even worse as he closed his eyes, still holding onto your cheeks as each other's naked form pressed from head to toe. You barely managed to speak in between your cries.

Y/n : For occupying my soul...I hate you for making me feel like I'm waiting for something that's not gonna happen....

Jungkook cut you off by a sobbing kiss,

Y/n : I hate you ....for making me fall for you again and again....

Jungkook again cuts you off with a long kiss, their kiss is mixed with tears and longing for each other's soul. You sobbed in between the kiss gripping in his hair.

Y/n : I hate you for making me drown in you. I lost myself in you.

You pressed your forehead against him crying like you don't wanna lose his grip around your waist.It's evident that his heart is speaking even if the words are not materialised . It's like each other's soul having a conversation even though their mouth will never utter a word. Jungkook hugged you while resting each other's head on each other's shoulder while closing their eyes , feeling spent out  both mentally and physically, savouring every moment with you. As the night wore on, you both found solace in each other's company and warmth of the skin against both. Without waking you up jungkook got rid of your grip slowly and gathered his stuff before covering you with the sheets and tugged it till your chin and kissed your forehead and headed back to his room.

Next morning

You woke up without him beside you. As you sighed and got up from your bed. A small smile creeped your lips as you touched your hands and stomach still feeling his touch linger in your body. You took a quick shower and got ready for your university.As you stepped out of your room walking down the stairs , you got an intense stare from your mom. You stepped in the kitchen and sat on the dining table .

Y/n : Good morning mom .

You smiled brightly and greeted her with your charm but she doesn't seem to be in the mood for your act.

Y/n's mom : Mmm...

She just hummed in response and headed you with a plate of toast, some omelette and milk. As she sat beside you, you  gave a warm smile and dug in the food. Your mom stared at you with her crossed arms before she spoke .

Y/n's mom : Can we talk y/n ?

You choked your food and nearby gotta throw up. Lots of thoughts reeled over you , as you panted and tapped your leg nervously under the table and sweated heavily. To be continued

-
Vote for next part
Follow me 🐸
Comment>

Vartaaaaa byee🧘🏻‍♀️