Step father part 4

Part 4

Step father by jjkfics._ on Instagram

Jungkook : Do...do you want me ?

His voice is firm yet with a hesitation. But nothing changes his moto to claim you as his , ever since he met you. You just nodded your head across his torso.

Jungkook : Look at me !

As your gaze met him , his wild side got even more aggressive. Your eyes are filled with desires and passion which is making him more aroused but he doesn't want to take advantage of you in this state.

Y/n : I'm...IM rEALly aT my SeNSe DaDDy !

Jungkook swallowed a big gulp, processing your words. The  way you said to him "Daddy" made his pants bulge extra.Jungkook got on his knees bending over to your side so that he's facing you. He sighed , taking in a deep breath before kissing your lips passionately while keeping his hands down the back of your neck ; pulling you closer. You moaned softly against his lips by wrapping his hands around his neck. Sharing the same passion.Jungkook slides his hand under your arms and lifts you effortlessly, wrapping your legs around his waist. He placed you on the soft mattress gently, without breaking the kiss.

Jungkook : Babe , just tell me how you want it ; I've got the stamina.

He whispered softly against your lips as his hands were already trading over your curves.

Y/n : Make love to me like I'm the last woman on this earth, daddy. Own me like I'm your dirty little secret.

Jungkook growled low on your submissive way, he nipped at your neck and back to your collarbone.

Jungkook : Fuck I'm can't control myself.

Jungkook just ripped off your clothes making you vulnerable and anticipated underneath him. Your laced bra with the matching panties are yet to trade in for him.

Jungkook : You are such a fucking painting which I could make a mess around y/n.

You whimpered and gasped in response , feeling fuzzy as your body heated up in desires. With careful, gentle movements, Jungkook unclasps the bra and slides it off your shoulders, revealing your breasts. He takes a moment to appreciate the beautiful sight before leaning in to kiss your nipples, one at a time.

Jungkook : You have such a beautiful tits babe. It's already hard. Seems it needs more attention.

He gently kneaded and squeezed your breasts softly before leaning in to take it in his mouth. He took a nipple between his lips and began sucking on it softly.  His tongue lapped at your hardened nub making you arch your back in pleasure.

Y/n : Uhh Mhmm y-yes daddy !

Jungkook moaned deeply against your skin ,  your moans are like music to his ears ; making him encouraging. As he continued  sucking your nipple hard and biting it softly making a jolt of pleasure and pain in you.

Jungkook : I need to touch your pussy... I need to feel how wet it is for me

Jungkook's fingers continue their teasing dance, pushing against your panties in a mockery of what's to come, without breaking the contact of his mouth around your nipple. With a sly grin, Jungkook lips his way down further until he reaches your core,  revealing your slick folds. He dives in, licking and sucking on your clit and entrance like he could never get enough. Jungkook  continues to pleasure you with his tongue, pulling your hips closer to his face. He slides a finger in you, pumping it in and out as he works his mouth on your clit

Jungkook:  You like that, huh?.

he asks, his voice muffled against your folds. His voice is sending shivers down your spine even in your drunken state.Your  moans grew louder as you approached orgasm, your body shuddering with anticipation. As you  gripped the sheets tightly, trying to control yourself.

Y/n : Daddy... I can't take it anymore…

Jungkook gripped your thighs tightly, buried his face onto your wet heat, holding you in place. His  tongue worked in rapid motions sucking it harder and biting it gently.Your  orgasm hit  hard, as your  body arching off the bed , cried out in pleasure. Your  pussy clenched tightly around his  tongue and fingers, milking every last drop of pleasure from you.

Y/n : Oh god... Daddy... I'm cumming...

As you came undone on his tongue , Jungkook drank in your sweet juices releasing your sweet honey pot with a wet pop sound.

Jungkook : Damn, This fucking pussy is made for my cock.

With that he took off his shirt revealing his toned abs and tattooed arms making you aroused even more. Your hands ideally caressed his abs and chest. He pulled his pants and boxers down his legs. His massive cock is rock hard seeking for more attention.

Y/n : you...you are so bIG !!

A wolfish chuckle rumbled down his chest as he burried his face on your cleavage, kissing and nibbling your boobs and nipples while his cock slipped in your wet heat.

Jungkook : Fuck !! You're so tight…

He gasps at how tight and warm you feel around him. His thrusts are slow and deep, savoring the moment as he fills you completely.

Jungkook : God, I love you....

He continues to pound into you, his hips slapping against your ass cheeks with each thrust. He can't believe how much he loves this feeling of being inside of you—their bodies in perfect sync.

Jungkook : I never want it to end.

Y/n : Nngh hghh !!!

You arched your back gripping your shoulder tightly. Your moans fuelled his desires to claim you forever. But a range of anger courses him as he can't have you for himself. His thrusts grew brutal and animalistic.

Jungkook : Fuck.....you are mine... But... I don't care how complicated things get , I still want you.

As he gets closer to climaxing again, he picks up the pace, his thrusts becoming quicker and harder. He finally releases himself inside of you, his body trembling with the intensity of his orgasm. 

Y/n : Mhmmm uhhh !!!

You panted heavily and gasped for air while clinging onto him. Jungkook collapses on top of you, his heavy breathing mixing with yours as he catches his breath. He holds you close, nuzzling your neck and whispering softly in your ear.

Jungkook : You're the best thing that's ever happened to me.

He caressed your cheekbones and kissed your cheeks softly.- to be continued ✷

Comment, vote and follow jjjkfics on Wattpad for more updates 🎀