STEP FATHER 2

Author's pov

Days passed and you seem to be happy with your mom's lovely life but sometimes you get to zone out how it would be if your step dad is all yours.

Y/n's pov :

I completed my uni and it was such a tiring day. Stepped in my house, it seems no one is around the home but how come it may be possible. They will be informed if they are out in case but it seems they didn't . They are in the house. I walked in the living room , I could hear my breath , it's dead silent. I continued checking places around the house until I heard some whimpers and weird sounds. My footsteps followed the sound , stopping at the kitchen.

I swallowed a big gulp, as I couldn't buy what I'm seeing in front of my eyes now. My step dad and my mom just eat each other through kisses. I feel really jealous and wish I could be the one to be around his arms and  tasting his intoxicating lips. I can't bear this anymore, I walked through the stairs with big steps making them know I'm home.Jungkook rushed out of the kitchen and gawked at your moves.

Jungkook : oh y/n.... You are home ? How was the day ?

His charm and smile is the thing no one would resist but your mood is messed up by the thing you saw just in.

Y/n : Not good !

You rushed to your room slamming the door behind you. Your mom reached beside Jungkook holding his arms, concerned that you are down for her being with her new love of her life. Jungkook smiled reassuringly to your mom saying soothing words to forget your concern about simple things.
You are desperate in need of distraction to shake off the disappointment from you . So you decided to hang out with your friends. You wore nothing fancy , just a tank top revealing your perfect curves and baggy jeans. Nothing to show off . You walked out your room  stepping down the staircase. A pair of intense gaze pierced through your soul.

Jungkook : Where are you going sweetheart?

You refused to answer him ,he chuckled to himself ,tapped the Ash on the ashtray, stepped in and blocked your way.

Jungkook : Where are you going ? Looking all good ! Do you know it's late out here? It's not safe. Stay in , it's better !

He dragged the cigar and blew it low. His eyes are darting out to check your body while his hands are still in his pockets.

Y/n : I'm going out with my friends.
Jungkook : Do boys come ? 

He asked in a  sceptical way. Jungkook is not gonna buy it  unless you are answering him.

Y/n : You better don't ask ! I'm not asking for permission. It's just information.

You walked away from him. Jungkook grinned and smirked to himself , really intrigued by your attitude and stubbornness. Jungkook watched the sway of your hips , it's really disturbing him. You drove out the city , entered an enthusiastic and intriguing atmospheric club.As you really want to take over the jealousy and disappointment out you gulped five shots in a row , getting all giddy and blurry. With the same feeling you stepped on the dance floor dancing crazy . You pulled a random dude into a dance floor , dancing so close , as your hips grinding against him. Your friends pulled you from him and warned you for the behaviour you've doing.

One of your friends suggested you get back home cause you don't seem to be in your senses. On the other hand, Jungkook has been waiting for hours for your return. He's kinda getting mad and aggressive. Lots of thoughts rushing over him. Jungkook looked agitated and restless until the doorbell rang. Jungkook steps where furious towards the door he opened it , his eyes narrowed and he clenched his fists .

Jungkook : Who are you ?

Jungkook can't really believe what he just saw. His face is marked with anger and aggression.

??? : Uhm...I think you are y/n's step father. I'm y/n's friend  "Jun". She was drunk too much , and not in her senses so I drove her home.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed as he placed his hands on his pockets, drinking in the sight of you leaning on Jun's shoulder while his hands wrapped around his waist.

Jungkook : You could have called me !

His voice is stern and cold with jealousy and possessiveness. Jungkook raised his brow and pulled your arms towards him , making you rest on his shoulder and wrapped his hands around your waist.

Jun : Uhm..... I don't know your number and neither do any of my friends. So...

Jungkook : Enough. I should not see you again around her. You better stay away. Understood?

His voice was dripping low and threatening, Jun nodded his head nervously and walked out the house. Jungkook sighed and looked at you through his shoulder.

Jungkook : You're giving me all the reasons to take advantage of you. You know ? -to be continued

Written by jjjkfics on Wattpad 💗
Comment,share and vote😚
Do follow<3