Step father 3

Part 3

Jungkook : You're giving me all the reasons to take advantage of you. You know ?

You smiled and giggled while still sober. Jungkook caressed your cheeks and hair, as he led you to your room.

Jungkook : Are you in your sense y/n…

Y/n : Uhmm iAM...yESSS

You blabbered and chuckled , slapping his arms and chest playfully.

Jungkook : You are quite fiesty !

He chuckled and led you to your room , placing you gently on the mattress. As he sat on the edge of the bed, gawking at your curves and features. Jungkook trailed his hands on your waist; gripping it tightly yet firmly , making you gasp in sober.

Y/n : yOuu…

You gripped his hands around your waist, pushed it away making him chuckle and giggle in tiny.

Jungkook : You are so cute.....

He paused for a while to state the other sentence, his eyes never leaving your form. Jungkook leaned in closer to your face , his hot breath fanning against your skin, yet you barely opened your eyes sober.

Jungkook : And it's all steamy. I would take you right now if you are not sober. I would make you pass out even you are not drunk like this

He continued talking intriguing thoughts of him about you , while caressing your pale skin burried on the pillow, tugging your hair behind your hair.

Jungkook : I would take advantage of you. But , I'll claim it one day. And it's not far.

You made a hic and , fluttering, opened your eyes , held your head and got up from and sat on the bed. Jungkook is still watching you wobble in your place. He kept his eyes on you watching Every move you make . The air is getting thicker and silent and the slow breathing of each other is deafening, untill you look up at him and give him a weird and creepy smile.

Jungkook : Damn why are you looking at me like that ? It's...it's creepy as fuck.

Y/n : rEaLLy?! WhaT yOU uP to NoW ?

You chuckled and giggled wickedly making him gasp in his place as his body made a jolt. Shivers down his spine , really impressed by the boldness of yours.

Jungkook : Should I say the truth or…

You interrupted him abruptly and blabbered unwanted and nonsense things.

Y/n : I...kNoW wHY YOu cAmE Here.

You chuckled and giggled to yourself, making him intriguing in all ways to take you right now, without caring about your sober state.

Jungkook : Like how you know ? And may I know what that is darling ?

Jungkook grinned wickedly and leaned in, filling the gap between both of their bodies. The heat from your body is so evident and the scent of the arousal is making it hard for him.

Y/n : tHiSss....

You pointed at his errection, which is like taking a candy from a baby. So evident. You gazed at him with half lidded eyes making him break all the rules to be in control and call the shorts over you.

"Damn , fuck" he hissed under his breath , unable to control the surge of hormones and blood rush through his every vein.

Y/n : You....aRE SUch a gOOd bOy aiNt yOu?

You tapped your legs out the bed , chuckled and teased him. You really don't know the consequences you're gonna face or don't know what's about to come. Jungkook got up from the bed and towered in front of you.

Jungkook : You're dicing with death y/n. You can't imagine the outcome of your behaviour.

Y/n : I know...I know....

Jungkook : you are not in your sense y/n. Will talk later.

You giggles again

Yn: "I know that's why I like it."  

Your hand finds its way between his pants as you  begin to stroke his  erect shaft through his  pants.

Jungkook : Damn !! Don't snake your hands over my pants y/n.

Jungkook hissed and  pulled your hands off his pants before pinning your hands above your head. His whole body towering over you , as you stayed still, sitting in the bed with your hands pinned above your head.

Jungkook : I'm warning you again y/n. Dont play with fire. You can't step back once you step in. But I'm pretty sure you'll never regret it , yet I warn you.

Jungkook smirked and released your hands from his grip , making it fall over your body.

Y/n : I...I kNOw ex...exActly WhAt I wAnt. I know yOu wanT me !

You  laughed , the sound slightly slurred from your  inebriation, and wrapped your arms around his hip , pulling him closer to you ,as you hugged and buried your face on his torso.
Jungkook hugged back you , caressing your hair; as my thoughts flooded over his mind. As he caressed your chin before lifting it up to  meet your gaze, your vision is blurry yet half lidded knowing what's happening around you. His voice drippin raspy and husky. Jungkook caressed your cheekbone before starting.

Jungkook : Do...do you want me ?

His voice is firm yet with a hesitation. But nothing changes his motto to claim you as his , ever since he met you.- to be continued ♡

Step father part 3 - jjjkfics on Wattpad
Do not repost or copy
Like,share and follow🫀