Chapter 46 : Friend Date

Today is Saturday. I am so excited for this friend date that Jesse had planned. Jesse called me back to back. I answered all of his calls. I never missed his calls. All day I have been excited and in A good mood. I have got more flowers from Jesse🥹. It's really the little things that count literally. He asks me about my favorite food, favorite snacks, favorite drinks. He literally had My Mom come with him. He love My Mom. They take our little dates seriously. My Mom helps him with My Favorite food and favorite snacks and Jesse's Mom helps me with my outfits and accessories. They're the sweetest women ever . I get back home from hanging out with Jesse's Mom. She's A sweetheart. Jesse calls me and say " Hey Mariah. I'm back home and I'm ready for our friend date at 7 .". I said " I can't wait either. I have been excited and in A good mood since this morning.". We smile at each other. He said "Okay. Im gonna get freshened up for Our friend date.". I said " Yeah me too. I'll see you later Jesse.". We smile and then hang up. I go upstairs, take A shower, lotioned my body, put on A cute dress with sandals. Jesse already pulled up to my house to pick me up. He knocked on my door. I opened the door and Jesse is just standing there with Jeans and A buttoned down shirt. He looked so good it makes no sense at all like... at all 😩. Girl focus. Focus now. Jesse said "Are you ready to go Mariah?". I said " Yes.  I am ready Jesse.". I closed my door and locked my door. He won't let me lift A finger. He opened the car door for me. I got in the car, he closed the car door. We are on our way to the park. We arrived at the park. Jesse pulled out the blanket, the basket with our food and snacks inside. He puts the blanket down neatly then put the basket down. He held my hand as I sat down. We talked about everything, we laughed, We vibed with each other, we ate together. We stayed out A little longer to watch the stars together until we almost kissed. We got up from the blanket. Jesse put the blanket and the basket in his car. Once again, he's not letting me lift A finger. He opened the car door for me, I got in the car, he closed the door. He got in the car and drove me home. We got to my house. He looked at me and said "Thank You for letting me take you out.". I said "No, Thank You for taking me out. You thought so highly of me Jesse. I appreciate you so much Jesse.". Jesse said "You're welcome Mariah. You're always in my heart.". He kissed my forehead. I got out of his car and went in my house, smiled and waved at him, locked my front door. I went upstairs, Took A shower, Lotioned my body,put on my pajamas and went to bed.