Chapter 43 : Feelings

I woke up feeling good. Jesse unblocked me and apologized to me. I forgave Jesse. He texted me and then stopped. I didn't think nothing of it. So, I got A call from Jesse and he called me crying saying " Mariah, please help me. I don't know what to do. Im feeling so lost.". I didn't hesitate. I got in my car and went straight to his house to check on him. He no longer is at Maya's house. Maya and I went out to brunch earlier. She's A sweet person honestly. We talk a lot now. I got to Jesse's house in 5 minutes exactly. He immediately opened his door, I walked up to him and he hugged me so tight. When I tell you, I missed his hugs real bad 😩. I hugged him back even tighter. We went inside of his house. We sat down, he told me "Mariah I am so sorry for hurting you. I am so sorry for not communicating to you as I should. I am so sorry for getting angry with you when I was dealing with my own problems. I should've told you what was wrong when you asked me. Mariah I am so sorry for going to my ex's house when we got into our argument. It wasn't even an argument. You were telling me the truth about our situation and I got mad and offended because my ego was in the way. I'm sorry Mariah for all of the hurt I have caused to your heart."I just sat there so shocked. I couldn't believe he just said all of that. He then says " Mariah I know you're gonna leave me but I will always love you Beautiful ". I look at him and held his face in my hands and said "Jesse I'm not gonna leave you. We're gonna try this again and do it the healthy and right way okay.". He nods his head yes. I said "okay handsome". I wiped his tears and cuddled with him. I ended up taking A nap with him. I woke up to him cooking dinner. I sat up and looked over at him just in an apron with no shirt on and he had shorts on. He looked too damn good. GOODNESS GRACIOUS 😩. I walked in the kitchen and sat at the kitchen table just watching him cook and dance. Jesse is just happy and in his comfort zone. I love to see him happy doing what he doing. I can sit here and admire him all day . As he cooking dinner, he kept kissing my forehead. This man gives me all of the butterflies. I love him. Like I really love him. I love that we keep things private and between us. My feelings for him never died. I had about 3 dreams about him. I prayed for him. I'm not gonna speak so soon about our relationship. We just back together. He's my Handsome Man, My Heart, My World, My EVERYTHING. We ate dinner, washed our hands and we went in the living room to watch one of my favorite movies which is Another Cinderella Story. Once the movie was over, Jesse tickled me and I chased him around the house then he carried me with one arm and put me down on the couch. At this point, I was laying on the couch and he was laying on top of me. We were staring into each other's eyes then, we started kissing each other. He picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. He closed the door and locked the door and things happened...

TO BE CONTINUED....