Charles Leclerc

Requested: No
Summary: You do the 'Kissing your Best Friend' trend on tik tok

I set up my phone on my desk while Charles is in the bathroom. I try and make it discrete as it faces the sofa and sit back down watching the movie we put on. Charles comes back and settles back under his blanket, looking extremely cute in his white t-shirt and black glasses. I look to the camera and back to Charles who us on his phone and take a deep breath before putting a hand in the back ot his neck, making him look up confused until I lean in quickly, taking him by surprise. His pink lips are soft and warm as I kiss him, until I realise he isn't kissing back. My heart sinks as I pull away and look at his face. A mix of shock and confusion is how he looks at me as I feel my heart break.

"I-I'm sor-" I get cut off by him slamming his lips onto mine, pulling my face tightly to his and placing a hand on my hip. I melt into him and wrap both my arms around his beautifully strong neck, cradling it like my life depends on it, pulling him as close as possible. He pulls away for air, but I chase his lips, making him chuckle a little.

"I love you, Y/N," he says wholeheartedly, looking deeply into my eyes.

"I love you too, Char," I whisper before pulling him back in. And as our lips met in a tender kiss, I knew that our friendship had blossomed into something beautiful – a love that had been waiting to be discovered all along.