Lando Norris

Requested: No
Summary: You've loved your best friend for a while now, and you've finally reached your breaking point...

The pounding bass reverberated through the crowded room as Lando Norris and I entered the pulsating party scene. The vibrant lights cast shadows across his face, accentuating the intensity in his eyes as he flashed me a grin filled with anticipation.

"Let's make tonight unforgettable," he declared, his voice tinged with excitement. I forced a smile in response, but inside, my heart was a tangled mess of nerves and desire. Being around Lando always stirred up conflicting emotions – the comfort of our friendship colliding with the longing for something more. As the night wore on and the music grew louder, the tension between us became almost unbearable. Every glance, every touch sent a jolt of electricity coursing through me, igniting a fire that threatened to consume us both. But amidst the chaos of the party, the cracks in our friendship began to show. A careless comment here, a misunderstanding there – it was enough to ignite the powder keg of emotion that had been building between us for far too long.

"I can't do this anymore," I blurted out, my voice barely audible over the pounding bass. "This... whatever it is between us, it's tearing me apart." Lando's expression hardened, his jaw clenched in frustration as he took a step back, putting distance between us.

"What are you talking about?" he demanded, his voice tinged with hurt. "I thought we were okay." Tears welled in my eyes as I struggled to find the right words, the weight of my emotions threatening to suffocate me.

"I thought so too," I admitted, my voice barely above a whisper.
"But every time I'm around you, I feel like I'm drowning – like I'm losing myself in something I can't control." For a moment, there was silence between us, the tension thick in the air. And then, slowly but surely, Lando's expression softened, his eyes filled with understanding as he reached out to gently brush a tear from my cheek.

"I know what you mean," he said softly, his voice barely audible over the music. "I've been feeling the same way." And then, in a moment that felt both inevitable and terrifying, the walls between us came crashing down. With tears streaming down our cheeks, we confessed our deepest fears and desires, laying bare our souls for each other to see. And as the night faded into dawn, we stood there in the quiet of the empty room, hand in hand, knowing that whatever the future held, we would face it together – as more than just friends, but as partners in love and in life.