Alex Albon

Requested: No
Summary: You and Alex have a connection. What if you don't want it to just be friendly anymore?

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the city skyline as Alex and I found ourselves seated at our favourite spot – a cosy café tucked away on a quiet street corner. It was a rare moment of tranquillity amidst the chaos of our busy lives, and I cherished it all the more knowing that I had Alex by my side. We had been friends for years, ever since our paths first crossed in the world of motorsport. From the moment we met, there was an instant connection between us – a bond that grew stronger with each passing day. As we sipped our coffees and traded stories of our latest adventures, I couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness, knowing that our time together was limited. Alex was set to leave for another race the following day, and I knew that I would miss him more than words could express. But amidst the bittersweetness of our impending separation, there was also a sense of possibility – a chance for something more between us that had been simmering beneath the surface for far too long. As the evening wore on and the café grew quiet around us, I found myself unable to shake the feeling that this could be our moment – our chance to finally take that leap of faith and explore the feelings that had been lingering between us. With a deep breath, I looked into Alex's eyes, searching for the courage to speak the words that had been weighing on my heart.

"Alex, there's something I need to tell you," I began, my voice trembling with emotion. But before I could continue, Alex reached out and took my hand in his, his touch sending a jolt of electricity coursing through me.

"I think I know what you're going to say," he said softly, his gaze unwavering as he met mine. For a moment, there was silence between us, the air thick with anticipation. And then, with a smile that lit up his entire face, Alex leaned in and pressed his lips to mine in a tender kiss – a silent confession of the feelings that had been growing between us for far too long. As we pulled away, breathless and exhilarated, I felt a weight lift from my shoulders, replaced by a sense of joy and contentment unlike anything I had ever known. In that moment, I knew that no matter where life took us, Alex and I would always find our way back to each other – as friends, as lovers, and as partners in adventure.