George Russel

Requested: No
Summary: You and George are in yet another argument. Will you two acknowledge your feelings or leave them to fade away?

The tension crackled in the air as George and I found ourselves face to face, our voices rising in a heated argument that seemed to echo through the empty corridors of the team garage. We had never seen eye to eye, but tonight, the simmering animosity between us had reached a boiling point.

"You always think you know best, don't you?" George spat, his voice laced with frustration as he glared at me. I bristled at his words, my temper flaring in response.

"And you always have to have the last word," I shot back, my voice dripping with sarcasm. For months, we had clashed over everything from race strategy to team dynamics, each argument leaving us more entrenched in our positions than before. But tonight, something had shifted – a spark of something new and unfamiliar that seemed to linger between us, despite our best efforts to ignore it. With each barbed insult and biting retort, the tension between us grew thicker, until finally, it was too much to bear. With a frustrated growl, George turned on his heel and stormed away, leaving me alone in the silence of the garage. But even as he disappeared from view, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease that gnawed at my insides. Despite our differences, there was a connection between us – a connection that refused to be ignored. With a heavy sigh, I made my way back to my workstation, the events of the evening replaying in my mind over and over again. I knew that something had to change – that we couldn't keep going on like this, locked in a never-ending cycle of arguments and disagreements. And so, with a newfound determination, I resolved to find a way to bridge the divide between us – to confront the feelings that had been simmering beneath the surface for far too long. But little did I know, George was grappling with the same thoughts and emotions, his own heart torn between the pull of his pride and the longing for something more. And as the days turned into weeks, and the tension between us continued to mount, we found ourselves on a collision course that would forever alter the course of our relationship – from enemies to something much, much more.

Tell me if you want a part 2 :)