XXXII

I was on a plane with Anna at five thirty this morning.

The usual Quartz jet picked came and took us to France with is a two hour flight.

We both slept most of the flight because it was so early.

To be honest, after last night, I didn't want to leave at all. My legs were still sore from last night.

Just the memory of the night before managed to make me blush hard.

When we did arrive in France, I grew nervous. Lyon was beautiful but knowing what I was here for made me nervous.

I'd gone over everything I needed to say and do with the information I was given but I was scared.

What if this all didn't go well? What if the entire meeting went sideways and guns were drawn? I might have learned how to use one but I didn't want to actually use one.

What if I got hurt during all this?

"You okay?" Anna asked me from her side of the room.

We'd settled into a hotel near the meeting point. Cierra was also here with me but she had to keep her distance for obvious reasons. So she was in a hotel across from this one.

"Yeah, sorry just thinking." I waved her off quickly. "What time is the meeting?" I asked her with a smile on my face.

"In half an hour." She smiled and joined me on my side.

"Can you believe after this we can finally move past being always second best." She smiled widely.

I faked a wide smile before speaking. "It seems so surreal that this is our moment. It's all done after this." I said.

"I know, especially with the you've grabbed from Tori, good job with that by the way, she's out for us now." Anna said excitedly.

I hated that she had this twisted fucked up image of Tori. I did once too, but she's not like that. She doesn't just take, she does it all for a reason.

I hated even more that I had to be here for three days and miss Tori.

Anna and I changed the topic and talked a little more before we had to leave. My phone buzzed twice in my lap and I realised it's better to leave it behind.

I looked down at the messages.

Tori
Keep me updated Arabella. Let me know how it all goes.

Cierra
I'll be behind you. Please remember I am a last resort if the meeting gets hard. It's in and out.

I messaged them both back and went over my plan the entire time we talked to the meeting place.

Anna was talking a lot about how exciting this all was and how she couldn't wait to have the benefits that come with being first in the world.

I was too busy going over everything in my head that I couldn't care too much from what she was saying.

Once we arrived i had to drown everything in my mind out so I could focus in this meeting.