I heard voices around me as I started to come around. It was dark.

I could hear a female voice and maybe three men.

"This is her." I heard one of the men say.

"Why should I take her. My staff is full." I heard a woman say. She did not sound American.

"She's useless to my team now. A whore if you will." I heard someone say and I lifted my head. I had something over my head.

The sack I had over my head was yanked off, and my vision wasn't blurry anymore, the room only had one light. It was hanging over my head.

There was a woman who looked tall. Dressed in a black pantsuit. She was from the Italian mafia.

Her hair was pinned back into a bun and it highlighted her facial features. She had dark eyes and high cheekbones. Her lips rested in a subtle heart of you looked hard enough. She had small gold accessories on her too which made all the black stand out.

"Ciao Principessa." She said grabbing my chin and turning my face.

She looked at my face for a moment while my chin rested in her hand. She let go of me and stood up tall again.

A man approached her ear and said something I couldn't make out.

"Mhmm, I don't want to her. Sell her to the Hungarians." She said.

"Sell me? Arman? What's going on." I asked confused.

"So she knows your name?" The woman raised an eyebrow. "You are sleeping with her." She asked.

"Like I said she's a whore. Take her won't you. Titus will not want her, used garbage." He said.

"Hey! I'm not used garbage." I tried to defend myself but noticed that my hands and feet were bound together.

A slap met my cheek. "Speak again." I looked to see arman. He's never even laid a hand on any of the members. A tear rolled down my cheek.

If this was my mission I didn't want it. I'd be the first to be let down the house. I don't want this.

It's all too scary.

"Titus will do more good with it. I can't have her. She's not needed." She said as she looked over at me.

"She used to be a recruiter. Before all this. She was good." Arman said.

"What makes you think I want another recruiter? I'm the most powerful woman in the world. I don't need curb side filth to grow my empire." She said through her teeth as she walked closer to arman.

Her men looked ready to shoot as their hands rested on their guns.

"I'm just saying, she was a sweet talker. Everyone needs another." He said as he looked at her. I watched as slight fear washed over him. I can't blame him, I was shaking at this point.

"Titus can have her. I don't want it." She turned on her heel to leave.

"$30 million. I bought her for $30 million." Arman said. He lied. I was never bought. I was born into this.

"So add another 30 and I'm sure you can keep her." She said sarcastically.

"We have no use for her. Take her won't you dammit." He shouted and her men cocked their guns.

She pulled out her gun and shot the man who stood next to arman in the thigh, in cold blood. While Arman's men pulled up their guns. He raised a hand telling them to calm down.

I grew startled at the noise and jumped as tears ran more on my face.

"You are yelling at me? I can ruin this little...play party of yours and you're yelling at me?" She said stern in her voice.