XXIII

I looked at her for a moment before answering her.

"Yes." I said softly to her, her dark eyes lit up.

"Yeah?" She asked softly a small smile spreading across her lips.

"Yeah." I said. She placed her hands on my waist and pulled be closer to her before placing a softly kiss on my lips.

I ran my hands up to around her neck, the kiss was soft and slow. Like a genuine feeling was being passed between us.

Her tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for permission. I parted my lips slightly letting her tongue slide into my mouth. I could taste a the faint sweetness of wine on her tongue. Our tongues danced rhythmically for a moment.

She pulled away slightly. "Bambina, let's go inside." She said softly against my lips.

"Okay." I whispered.

She gripped my waist firmly and lifted me off the park bench table in her arms.

"Wait—wait. The fireflies?" I asked her before wrapping my legs around her waist.

"They'll light up the sky soon, bambina." She said before placing a soft kiss to my neck making me spin into a frenzy.

She walked us inside and directly to her bedroom. To be honest I couldn't care to look around properly because of how quickly she placed me on her bed kissing along my jaw and neck.

"Tori..." I breathed out to her.

"Let me the one to take your dress off tonight." She said softly lifting off my neck to look into my eyes.

"Okay." I said to her as a warm sensation grew further between my legs.

"Come." She took my hand and lead me to stand up with her.

I stood in front of her with my back pressed to her front. Her hands traced up my arms, trailing up the straps of my dress, pushing them off letting them fall beneath my shoulders.

She undid my zipper, holding my dress up as she kissed the part of my neck where my neck and shoulder met. I tilted my head to the side giving her more access.

A low moan vibrated in my throat. She let go of my dress letting it pool at my feet.

I turned around and let my hands seep beneath her tank top while her cold hands traced my sides, as her mouth kept kissing and leaving marks on my neck.

"Tori..." I trailed off in a low moan.

"Sì bambina?" She said against my skin, letting her warm breath fan against my skin.

"I think you're wearing too many clothes." I said softly to her.

"togliteli allora" she said and I had no idea what she was saying but god did it make me grow wetter than I already was.
(Translation: take them off then.)

I took her top off and tugged her closer to me by the waist band of her black sweatpants. She stood in front of me in a black bra and her sweatpants. 

She took her pants off and placed her hands firmly to my sides as if she was taking in my appearance.

"You are gorgeous, bambina." She said and I tugged at the band of her briefs.

She kissed my lips firmly, moving me back onto the bed so she was on top of me.

Her knee slipped between my legs and I couldn't help but arch into her, craving more from her.

The kiss deepened quickly, and with every passing moment between us I felt myself growing impatient.

Tori pulled back from the kiss and reached to my back, playing with the clasp of my bra.

"Can I?" She asked me softly.

"Yes." I said to her out of breath from the kiss alone and frustration rising between my legs.

She unclasped my bra, sliding it off my arms. She began kissing down my chest but stopped just above my breasts.

"Arabella...you are gorgeous." She took a moment to actually look at me. No man had ever looked at me that way before. It made me feel like she meant every word of what she was saying.

"Beyond that amore mio." She said.

She kissed down my chest to my hardened nipples but once again stopped. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to." She said to me seriously.

"Tori, please." I said to her holding my hands to her shoulders.

A smirk spread across her lips before she lowered herself and finally placing kisses to my right breast. She placed her mouth around my nipple, flicking her tongue against my hardened nipple, nipping it ever so often. Her left hand kneaded my left breast perfectly causing me to dig into her shoulders slightly as low satisfied moans left my mouth.

She swapped sides and did the same thing. Showing each breast the same amount of attention before she lifted off and kissed down my body to my inner thighs.

She kissed along my inner thighs slightly leaving marks in the placed that she'd nip at. My core still covered.

She placed two fingers over my clothed clit and rubbed small circles slightly.

"Oh fuck." The quick jolt of pleasure that passed through caused me to moan louder than before.

"No more teasing Tori, yeah?" I said to her as my hands moved from her shoulders to her hair.

She slowly pulled my panties down and tossed them to the side.

"Who knew you were so excited bambina?" She said with a smirk across her lips.

"It's all you love." I said tangling her my fingers further in her hair.

She ran two fingers along my entrance making me arch into her fingers asking for a little more.

"Stay flat." She said sternly with a hint of dominance in her voice.

I lay back down and almost instantly her fingers entered my wet core.

"Oh god." I moaned out loudly.

"There you go bambina." She moved her fingers in and out of me at the perfect pace, not fast and not slow.

I moved my hands out of her hair and gripped the sheets beside me.

"Fuck Tori," I moaned out louder than before as she sped up her pace. Her left hand kneading my thigh slowly as her fingers moved quicker. My eyes rolled closed involuntarily.

"More, I need more." I moaned to her louder as the sounds of my wetness and her fingers moving in and out of me filled the room.

"Va bene amore." She said before placing her mouth over my clit as her finger moved deeper into me and I gripped the sheets tighter in my fists.

She started lapping and flicking against my clit. "Oh fuck..." I moaned out and gripped the sheets.

She began curling inside me and her tongue flicked my clit faster. I was going to come, and fast.

"Oh fuck Tori, keep going don't stop." I moaned out.

She kept going and sped up her curling pattern.

"Ah—I'm coming." I moaned out as I came all over her fingers and moans and whimpers mixed together fell from my lips.

She slowed down her flicks on my clit and she slowed her curling helping me come down from my high. I opened my eyes and let go of my grip on the sheets falling limp.

"You're alright bambina." Tori said as she pulled her fingers out of me. I lifted my head and looked down at her to see her chin glistening in my wetness and her fingers move out of her mouth.

She looked so hot.

"I know." I said out of breath.

She climbed higher up her bed and took me into her arms for a moment, stopping to kiss my shoulder as I moved into her arms.

"Are you okay?" She asked me as I lead my head on her chest.

"So good." I kissed her chest lightly.

"Good, because I'm not done." She said sliding out from under me and trailing kisses down my body.