XXVI

-Arabella's POV-

I woke up without Tori next to me.

But I got went to sleep with her next to me. It's odd because I only fell properly asleep in her arms.

"Hi love." I said to her as she walked over to me.

She was in a black suit. Her hair cascaded down her back. She slid off her blazer and sat next to me.

"You sleep okay?" She asked me in a raspy voice.

"I did. But you wake up early." I said to her.

"Everyday's an early day bambina." She pressed a soft kiss to my lips. "My nonna is here and wants us for breakfast." She added.

Malia said something about her nonna being here. I couldn't really focus on whatever she was saying because I was stuck in the fact that her grandmother is one of the most ruthless women alive.

"Oh." I said and pursed my lips not exactly sure how to answer.

"We don't have to go, we could go out and have breakfast somewhere in the city." She said softly placing a hand on my thigh.

"No it's okay, we can have breakfast here—"

"Tori, nonna si sta chiedendo cosa...hi Belle." I'm cut off my Malia coming in.
(Translation: nonna is wondering what...)

"Hi." I say shyly to her.

"I'll tell her you'll be out in a minute." She said with a wide smile before walking out.

The minute Malia left I chuckled a little. Despite them being a feared family, they really are incredibly close, and from an outside perspective, you really could never tell.

"We don't have to amore, we can always go out into the city and have a quiet morning." She said softly to me.

"No—no, it's okay. I'm just a little worried about being in the same room as someone so feared." I chuckled lightly.

"Bambina, you've spent the last two months in my presence, don't get shy now." She held a smirk on her lips befor kissing my lips softly.

"I didn't bring clothes up here, and I need to check on Kylo. So I need to go down for a minute." I said to her suddenly remembering that I didn't have anything up here with me.

"Okay," She kissed my cheek as we both stood up off her bed. "Or, you could wear my clothes, and we can get ready for breakfast together." She added and I laughed.

"You're clingy." I laughed.

"I'm not clingy. I like your presence." She said sternly with a smile. "Liking your presence and being clingy are very two different things."

"Sure thing baby." I kissed her softly. "I'm gonna go get ready, I'll be back in thirty minutes." I said leaving her room, still in her pyjamas.

"Belle!" Malia called out to me just as I left Tori's room.

"Hi Lia." I said to her.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"I need to check on Kylo and grab clothes and basically do everything else." I said.

"Okay, I'll come with you." She said with a smile looping her arm with mine.

We walked out to the elevator and made our way to my room. Kylo was excited to see us and I felt bad for leaving him alone all night.

"I shouldn't have left him alone all night." I said in a sigh.

"He's okay, and maybe tonight you can bring him up." Malia said as she sat on my bed while I sifted through all the clothes I could possibly wear.