二十九

╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT XXX

ART CLUB

“Wow…” Riddle gawked at the portrait of the Queen of Hearts. That's not all, there's a glow on it which surprises him even more. “Did you paint the seven all by yourself?”

“Y…yes…” [Y] responded timidly, fiddling his sideburns.

“Amazing. Such talent, I'll give you that…” the red headed male praised the artist. He sweatdropped when he noticed Silver napping in the corner of the room. “Tell me, what made you want to form an art club? We rarely have one ourselves…”

“...It’s just my hobby. This isn't just for artists, but also animators. Once the time comes, we'll be working on some projects for the Mountain Lover Club.” [Y] explained, rubbing his sleeved arm. Riddle blinked owlishly at the male, “Oh? Isn't that Jade's club? Why are you working on a project for him?”

[Y] replied, “I promise him because I feel bad that he's the only member. I'm helping him to get more members for the club.”

“I see. He's indeed the only member.” Riddle mumbled, rubbing his chin. “Poor Jade…”

“[Y].” A familiar voice grabbed [Y]’s attention, but the [h] haired male looked away, knowing that it's his childhood friend. Xiao frowned. Knowing how personal this atmosphere is, Riddle leaves the two alone.