╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT XI

LABORATORY

“Ugh~ Asking to learn to make potions is my instant regret…” Haruki groaned with exhaustion.

“You requested this. Stop complaining…” Vil sighed as he crossed his arms. “You asked to learn how to make your own potions, didn't you? What for?”

“I created clothes. I needed to learn how to create potions to match them.” the [h] haired male stated, perking Vil's interests. It's true, Haruki created clothes, did hair, and did makeovers. He even has his tutorial channel on TwistedTube to teach boys and girls all around the world.

“You create clothing…?” Vil inquired.

Haruki raised his eyebrows, “Uh, yeah. Why does it sound so surprising? I used my magic to help me out. It makes the clothes unable to rip apart.”

“Hm…? What exactly is your unique magic?” The beautiful blonde asked. Haruki was confused but decided to answer anyway, “Thread Manipulation. I can create thin threads and use them for clothes and living things. I'm still working on a better name for it.”

“Do you have a sketch of them?” Vil asked, curious about the fashion. Haruki sighed, “I used my creative idea and explained every detail to [Y]. He managed to draw exactly what I asked for.”

“Fine then…tell me every detail.” The beautiful blonde crossed his arms, not believing in every word that Haruki said. He then pointed to the dummy. Where the fuck did that come? “Explain every detail on that dummy. Imagine there is clothing on it and explain. From hat to shoes.”

The [h] haired male deadpanned, “Whatever.”

The blonde watch as the sophomore walked over to the dummy then pointed out and explained the details. From hats to shoes. Vil was shocked to hear that the male explained it perfectly without any flaws.

“You catch that, drama queen?” Haruki asked with sarcasm.

“Ah. You do have a creative mind. You explained it flawlessly. Here I thought you're like those savanaclaw.” Vil mumbled.

“Eh? Why? My look is fine. This is just my way of fashion.” Haruki furrowed his eyebrows. “You people just don't understand my taste in fashion.”

“Hm. To me, it's a little tacky…I don't mind the heels, but your way of wearing your school uniform is…tawdry.” Vil expressed. Haruki huffed, “Look who's talking. You're trying to look perfect in every way. Your's more tacky than mine.”

“Ha! Are you jealous~” The blonde smirked.

“Not as jealous as you whenever Neige beats you as the fairest of them all.” The [h] haired male scoffed, crossing his arms. “Mr. [N] is already tied with you. When he hits one vote ahead of you then you'll be at the bottom.”