╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT IV

SPORT FIELD

“Why? Why does it have to be PE…? I don't know how these magic brooms work…” [Y] thought to himself while holding his broom close to his person.

“Anko-kun~” Floyd greeted the younger twin with his brother and Azul trailing behind him. [Y] flinched when he noticed that the teal haired male was bringing more people over to him. “Why aren't you flying on your broom?”

“...This is…my first time.” [Y] fidget with his broom while looking away. Floyd chuckled, “Give it a shot. It'll be fun!”

“Ahem. It's not all that fun.” Azul muttered under his breath while straightening up his glasses. The Octavinelle trio watched as the [h] haired male seated on the broom and lifted himself off the ground. Floyd knees down to check the height, only to find that the male is only 30cm off the ground.

“Ah, he's 30cm off the ground.” Floyd pointed. This perked Azul and Jade's interests, making them knees at Floyd's level.

“...I’m not the best at using a flying broom—” [Y] paused when he noticed the trio were staring at him with sparkles spreading around them. “Is…something wrong?”

“He's just like us for real!” The Octavinelle trio thought, clasping their hands over their mouths, making [Y] even more confused.

“You're so bad at this, Anko-kun~” Floyd laughed before embracing the [h] haired male, nuzzling his cheek with his. “But…I'm starting to like you more~”

“Eh? Why?” [Y] sweatdropped.

“Oi! Oi! Social distance!” Haruki came in between the two, using his arm to break the hug. “No touchy!”

“Ah. It's Anko-kun #2. Boo…” the disorganized teal haired male blew raspberries at the older [L] twin. Haruki snarled, “Why are you being so touchy with someone you just met?”

“Me and Anko-kun are friends.” Floyd pulled [Y] back in a hug. Azul deadpanned, “Didn't we just start our new year of school today? How are you friends now?”

“Floyd tends to have grown attracted to [Y]-kun because of his drawing.” Jade chuckled. “He has great talent.”

“Talent, you say? What kind of talent?” The light gray haired male asked with interest in his voice while Haruki tried to peel Floyd off of [Y]. The organized teal haired male smiled, “He has such great talent in drawing. You could've seen his artworks. It's perfectly aesthetic. He even drew your idol.”

“Oh?”

“Get off of him!” Haruki exclaimed, trying to get Floyd away from his brother. Floyd tightened his grasp around [Y], “Nada, he's mine~”

Azul sighed, rubbing his temper, “Such a headache.”

“I have overheard the conversation of the Diasomnia about [Y] having a great voice in singing. Although that part was cut off, I was able to catch it.” the organized teal haired male smirked, catching Azul's full attention. Azul gestures to Jade to continue on, “Go on…”