╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT VII

EXTERIOR HALLWAY

“I found you~” Floyd beamed, hugging the [h] haired male. [Y] whined, “Why did you scare me like that?!”

“Did I? Your little scream was cute though~” the teal haired male chuckled.

The [h] haired male blushed while fiddling his sideburns, “Don't call me that. But…do you need anything?” He asked the male. Floyd grabbed a small box from his pocket and handed them to [Y], “A friendship gift!”

“How are you giving me a gift now if we only knew each other for like hours? Does Floyd like me that much?” [Y] sweatdropped at how quickly this is going. He already made two friends. Rook? Unsure if they're friends or not. This is a gift of friendship from the monster moray, so [Y] will accept since it's the first time he receives a gift from someone besides his family. “T…thank you.”

“Open it~ Open it~” Floyd clapped his hands with excitement. The [h] haired male timidly opened the gift, only to reveal an earring similar to the Leech twins. The teal haired male grinned, “We’re matched~”

“...A-ah…thank you. This is…the first time I've received a gift besides my family…” [Y] blushed.

Floyd tilted his head, “Hm? Don't you have any friends?”

“Uh…not exactly. Um…you're the first friend I have. Thank you.” The [h] haired male looked away with embarrassment. The teal haired male rubbed the back of his neck, a puzzle, “Do people dislike you? I can beat them up.”

“P-please don't…!” [Y] sweatdropped. The male then scratched the back of his head, “I just never spoke to anyone and always hid away from the crowd to keep myself invisible. You guys didn't notice me last year until now.”

“Ah? At least I noticed you now, but…you were trying to ignore earlier…” Floyd pouted. He then smiled, “Hehehe~ Glad I decided to talk to you.”

“...” [Y] look away, trying to hide his red face. “T-thanks for the earring! I should go! I’ll repay you back with a gift!”

Before Floyd could say anything, [Y] ran away at full speed, leaving behind dust. The teal haired male gawked at the male's speed before letting out a heartfelt laugh, “Hahahahaha! Anko-kun is so cute!”

“That was quite amusing~” Jade chuckled as he walked up to his brother after witnessing the scene. “[Y]-kun is so easily flustered.”

“Right~ I'm starting to like him even more~” Floyd beamed. The organized twin smiled, “My, aren't you going too fast, Floyd? You just met hours ago.”

“We're only friends. Ah— Best friends!” The disorganized twin chirped.

 Ah— Best friends!” The disorganized twin chirped