[𝐋] 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

the [l] family (don't like how this look, but whatever)

╰┈➤ ❝JUN❞

╭      ⁞ ❏. father (jun)

┊      ⁞ ❏. successful businessman

┊      ⁞ ❏. leader of the [l] clan

┊      ⁞ ❏. loves his family, but won't show it

┊      ⁞ ❏. most overprotective father

┊      ⁞ ❏. only one arm

┊      ⁞ ❏. sometimes control [y]’s life or made a decision for him

┊      ⁞ ❏. always wanted to transfer his sons to rsa rather than nrc, but his wife picked nrc

┊      ⁞ ❏. made a decision on if his sons were in danger because of overblot then he will transfer them to another school after five overblot incidents

┊      ⁞ ❏. doesn't support [y]’s idea of being a artist and animator

┊      ⁞ ❏. his family opened up a festival to celebrate the family generations

RELATIONSHIP

╰┈➤ relationship with haruki: he and jun are not on good terms. as the older brother, haruki always sticks up for his brother after his father has been forcing him into something that he doesn't want to do. jun always looked down on haruki, but that was to teach him how to become stronger, which didn't go well with haruki.

haruki kept his and [y]’s distance away from their father and completely ignored him like he didn't exist.

╰┈➤ relationship with [y]: jun loves [y], but [y] however, think his father look down on him because he thinks he's weak. jun did teach his younger twin son some defense training and sword training even if [y] doesn't want to do it. jun doesn't support [y]’s hobbies as an artist or animator, he only wants his son to follow the family’s roles. jun chooses [y] rather than haruki.

[y] doesn't enjoy being pushed around by his father, but doesn't have the courage to tell him off. one day though.

╰┈➤ relationship with kirin: his wife show more affection to him rather than him showing more affection. jun doesn't show it, but he doesn't have to since his wife knows how he loves her and the twins.

╰┈➤ ❝KIRIN

╭      ⁞ ❏. mother(kirin)

┊      ⁞ ❏. fashion designer

┊      ⁞ ❏. lady d tall

┊      ⁞ ❏. doting mother and wife

┊      ⁞ ❏. support her twins in everyway

┊      ⁞ ❏. the one who transfer the twins to NRC

┊      ⁞ ❏. overprotective, but not as overprotective as her husband

┊      ⁞ ❏. loves her family a lot

┊      ⁞ ❏. spoiled her twins, whatever they, she buys

┊      ⁞ ❏. not the best cook, only allows her husband to do it or let [y] do it when jun is busy

┊      ⁞ ❏. hates horror movies

┊      ⁞ ❏. clumsy and airheaded

┊      ⁞ ❏. a fan of hats

RELATIONSHIP

╰┈➤ relationship with haruki: kirin is in good terms with her twins which made them mama’s boys. haruki took after his mother except he isn't tall like her. kirin taught haruki how to be strong to protect his twin brother and taught him about fashion. haruki learned to create fashion, but he couldn't draw. he has his imagination and his brother's skill in art.

kirin like to spoiled him a lot in public, but he doesn't mind

╰┈➤ relationship with [y]: kirin can get overprotective of [y] and support his choice as an artist and animator. she was one who brought him a sketchbook on his 5th birthday since he enjoyed drawing on everything when he was younger, which is the reason why [y] want to be an artist. kirin sometimes gets worried when [y] doesn't make any friends and always hides himself away from people.

as a mother, she will do anything to make her twins happy

╰┈➤ relationship with jun: they're known to be an odd couple because of the their differences. kirin likes to show jun some love in public even if her husband won't show it, but at least they love each other. though, kirin sometimes doesn't support his choices.

╰┈➤ ❝PANDA

╭      ⁞ ❏. panda (family's butler)

┊      ⁞ ❏. the family's butler

┊      ⁞ ❏. silent and scary looking

┊      ⁞ ❏. gentle giant

┊      ⁞ ❏. panda beastman

┊      ⁞ ❏. a father figure to the twins

┊      ⁞ ❏. rarely smile or talk

┊      ⁞ ❏. watch over the twins since they were baby

┊      ⁞ ❏. the twins’ favorite butler

RELATIONSHIP

╰┈➤ relationship with the twins: the twins doesn't judge him for his appearance and always look up to him as a family. panda rarely smile, but he only smiled once when the twins celebrated his birthday. panda sees the twins as his own sons since he lost his children and wife in the past. whenever the parents are busy, panda take care of the twins while they're out.

he kept a stack of drawings and handmade crafts in his shrine as his precious treasures that the twins made for him.

╰┈➤ relationship with jun: just butler and master relationship

╰┈➤ relationship with kirin: a close friend relationship. kirin always wanted to take panda on a shopping spree to get him new clothes.

NOTE〗❝the twins was reborn as instants when they first arrived to twisted wonderland.❞