╰┈➤ PROLOGUE: ACT IX

“H-hey…what are you doing here, by the way…?” Idia asked.

“Ah…I was done using the recording room to watch the live streaming then I got lost…” [Y] responded. “I know Ortho led me here, but I have forgotten my way out…”

“Oh? Was it you who asked for the recording room? Just to watch Mr. [N] live streaming?” The flame haired male inquired. That part was a lie just to keep his identity a secret. Thank goodness Idia and Ortho buy his lies. “Yes, sorry for bumping into you.”

“...Hm…I guess it wouldn't hurt to lead you to the middle to get you out of here…” Idia mumbled. Ortho smiled proudly at his brother's courage.

“T-thank you for your help. I appreciate it.” [Y] bowed to the flame haired male. “Ah. I am [Y] [L], a second year student from the Diasomnia dorm.”

“A…Diasomnia student…? Ah, I…I’m Idia Shroud.” Idia timidly introduced himself, rubbing his arm.

“Nice to meet you, Idia-senpai. Um…I hope we get along…” the [h] haired male smiled shyly. Idia is a little taken back by the male's soft voice. Maybe he won't be so bad…

“Yay! Oniichan made a new friend!” Ortho clapped his hands. Idia whined, “O…Ortho…!”

The flame haired junior turned back to the [h] haired sophomore, “Follow me…and I can help your way out of here.”

“I'll leave you two to go ahead without me!” Ortho hovered away.

“Ortho?!💦”

While on the way to the mirror, [Y] decided to form a conversation

“Say, you wouldn't mind me coming back next time for a tour? I would like to know more about your dorm and its benefits.” [Y] requested, fiddling with his sideburns. “I would like to take some notes on the aesthetic. It might help me have some ideas on something.”

“Huh? For what…?” Idia tilted his head.

“I'm working on drawing the backgrounds for something. It'll help me improve a little before working on the rest.”