chapter 3

All the students here go through the same training. And bond over it. Even though the students rule here, the training is basically strict and supervised by special guards of the famous headmaster of the campus. Who is also very powerful. The students can play their teachers, but the headmaster is someone Feard by everyone.

And training is supervised special guards by him so there is no shortcomings in it. Even though teachers who teach normal subjects are basically vessals and not important. The real training is conducted by guards during specific times. No one other than the students and guards know when and what it is.

"This is gonna be soooo fun.?" Noah pulled out a seat for her and sat beside her. Then, take out a wrapped sandwich and water from his bag and pass it to her. Then he took one for himself and started eating.

"What?" she replied while taking a bite from the sandwich.

"You know... an orientation that stupid school and ours are going to conduct together. some stupid program . "

"What program?"

"Well... I heard while Dean was talking with the headmaster about an exchange program or something. You know me, nothing gets past my godly eyes... so I dig up some information on it." He said while looking proud of his findings.

"You mean you gossip with our dean?."

"What you mean by gossip. We were just chatting, and I, with my super-duper intelligent, find the secret behind it. "

"What is it?"

"Well, it's for our batch. We will go to their school for a semester and experience their shitty classes. Then, next semester, they will come to us. Isn't it so fun?. We are so gonna kick their stupid ass!!!" He said with an excited face.

Her suddenly expression halted,  Her eyes are flashed with a sadness that she quickly covered. Even though it was for a second, Noah still noticed it. His expression darkened.

"What is it?." He dropped his easy-going expression, and his face turned serious.

"What?."

"Why did you make that expression right now?"

"What expression?" she asked with her signature indifferent expression on her face.

" That flash of sadness. I know you enough to know that something is wrong. "

His expression turned gloomy.

"Did something happen that I should know about?. I know you studied there. Is there someone in that stupid school that I should just wipe out from the face of earth." He said with a dark smile

"It's alright. "

"You sure. Cause I can make it like an accident. I promise?" His face shows that twisted expression and chaos that he hid behind his facade.

She turned her head toward the bracelet in her hands. And gently caress it. She then chang the subject and asked with a curious look in her eyes. "When will the program?."

"Idk.. probably next sem"

"OH..  there's not much time left then. "

"Yeah.. and.." he turned to her with a torn look. "I won't be there for a while, though."

"Ahh.. the game.."

"Yeah... "

"It's alright."

"But I don’t want to let you go there alone."

"I am not a kid. I don’t want you to supervise me all the time. "

"But.."

"And It's not like I will be all alone. Our whole batch is going there. So relax." she said with a bored look.

Noah looks at her deeply for a second. Then, he goes back to his easy-going personality. suddenly, he smiled with mischief and abruptly pulled her into a hug. He holds her so tight that it suffocate her.

"My baby is so grown up. I can't believe it."

"Stop. Touching. Me." She pulled out of his grip and put took a step back.
"And stop looking at me like you are my father. Already have one." She said with a disgusting look

"If your tug of war is over, then we could go. I really don't wanna be late for our dinner reservation. " a voice from the doorway.

They turned their heads, and a stunning blonde girl came to their view.