The acceptance

Ennapa kulichittu varathukulla 100 comments vanthurchu !! Eppudraaa!!! Thank you for your support. Ithey mathiri ennai servaya Kum support pannunga pa . Thank you very much 🙏
************************************

Arjun: uncle my reply is....... NO . I'm sorry uncle.

Hari's face showed bewildered expression. While Misha saw him with pure horror. Kavya and Varun looked at him shocked and Saina left a relieved sigh .

Misha : what are you saying Arjun? He is the one who raised you . And he is the reason for what you are now. If he didn't support you , you couldn't brought up your company this much .

Arjun : na na Ms. Misha. You are touching my wrong nerves . If you say he is the one who raised me , then yes I will be grateful for that till the end of my life. But if you say he supported me for my company, no . The only reason that my company is in first place is hardwork of mine , my friends , Varun and employees. He also knows it . Right uncle ?

Hari gives a fake smile and nodded.
Arjun smiled back at him .

Arjun : and uncle don't worry. We will search a good groom for Misha. I will take the responsibility.

Kavya looked at him shockingly.

Kavya mv : ipa mattum ivanuku vela illaya ?

Hari : no worries Arjun . I will take care of it . But may I know why can't you marry her ? I'm not asking you to marry now itself. You can marry even after years . We will fix the marriage after you are ready.

Arjun shooked his head and smiled at him .

Arjun : no uncle . Marrying now is not my problem. Marrying whom is my problem.

Misha : what are you saying Arjun? I am equal to your status, talent and am beautiful as much you are handsome. Is money is your problem ? Even though we are not having that much money when compared to you , we are also one among the top 10 .

Arjun : Misha, i think you have misunderstood. My problem is not something, it's someone .

Hari : are you saying something about Misha's character? Arjun she is not like what she shows . She is one among the billion pa .

Arjun : no no uncle . I am not saying about Misha . It's some other.

Varun : what do you mean da ?

Arjun : i mean I have other plans . Uncle please understand. You are a fatherly figure to me.

Hari sighed in defeat : okay Arjun . I respect you.

Varun : uncle time aiduchu . Sapdalam vaanga .

Hari : illa venam pa . Naan poi unga appa va pathuttu varen .

Varun : illa illa uncle. Neenga sapdama pona engaluku manasu kasta padum please .

He convinced Hari and Misha . They went to dinning table where breakfast was arranged. Everyone sat at their seat . Saina about to sit but stopped hearing Misha's voice .

Misha : hey you !!! Are you blind? Can't you see us sitting here . Serve panna vantha , antha velaiya mattum pathuttu poganum . Don't you dare to sit with us . What is this Varun ? This is how you treat the servants . This is ridic---

Arjun : SHUT UP YOUR FILTHY MOUTH .

Arjun is burning her in his glare . His eyes are bloodshot.

Misha : Ar---

Arjun : DON'T YOU DARE !!! SHE IS NOT A SERVANT HERE .DIDN'T YOU SEE SERVANTS WERE SERVING US .

Kavya : she is my sister. She is here for taking care of me and our baby . Sai nee okaru .