Thaayanbirkku eedaethamma Aagaayam kooda athu pothaathu

Saina started to cry without knowing a pair of eyes are watching her . That person smirks at her evily . He moved towards her and touched her shoulder, caressed her shoulder . She jerked and turned to see a man in his 30 .

That person: enna aachu ma , veedu illaya ? Nee venumna en veetla vanthu paduthukuriya ? En kooda ?

Saina : chi !!! Kai ya edu first , yaar nee ?

That person : seekram un kozhanthai ku appa .

Saina : mariyaathaiya poidu

That person : pola na enna d pannuva ?

He stepped front and she stepped back . Her back hitted the street light . He comes closer . She pushes him and suddenly a car comes from somewhere about to hit him but stops abruptly . The man from that car comes out and started to smash him horribly . Saina sees him with tears . That person begged that man from car to leave him and ran away . Saina sees that man with tears and ran to him , hugged him tightly . Her body is shivering . That man is non other than Arjun . He kept his hands on her head and says don't worry.

Saina : neenga eppadi inga vantheenga ?

Arjun says the flash back .

Flash back :

Arjun about to go to his room but stops seeing light on guest room . He enters into the room to switch off the light but stops seeing her watch on the table . Takes that watch .

Arjun : this girl !!! What can i do now ? Nalaiku watch illa nu office ku varala na ? Illa illa poi kuduthuttu vanthuruvom .

Arjun mv : ava watch illa nu varamata itha naanga nambanum la ? Unmaiya sollu intha night time la ava safe ah poitala nu unaku therinjukanuma ?

Arjun : intha Arjun ku yaar ah pathiyum kavala padanumnu avasiyam illa .

Arjun mv : nee kavala padra nu naan sollave illaye .

Arjun : what the hell is wrong with you ? Get out off from my mind .

He takes the watch and picks up the baby who is sleeping . And moved towards saina's house after getting address from his driver who dropped saina in the other day .

He stops in front of her house to see the house is locked . He looks around to see a person is trying to abuse saina . He takes the car fastly , about to hit that man , but then only he realised baby is in the car . She should not witness any horrible incidents even though she is sleeping. So , he got off from the car and smashed that man .

End of the flash back .

Saina is looking at him with tears .

Arjun : en velila nikkura ?

Saina : veedu rent pay pannala nu things ellathaiyum velila potutu ennayum poga sollitanga .

Arjun : sari vaa .

Saina : enga ?

Arjun : en veetuku vaa , eppadiyum unna nalaila irunthu anga vara sollalam nu thaan irunthen ana unoda house owner en work ah easy aakitaanga .

Saina : ( Glares) naan en unga veetuku varanum , naan tara mam veetuku poikuren .

Arjun : vanthu car la eru nu sonnen . ( raised his voice )

Saina : mudiyaathu nu sonnen .

Arjun : nalla yosichuko

Saina : mudiyaathu mudiyaathu mudiyaathu

Arjun lifts her on his shoulder and moves towards the car .

Saina : aiyooo !!! Enna vidu , vidu . Kadavule, yaarachum paathanga na enna nenaipaanga ?