En penmaiyai vendraan ivan

Saina opened the door to get shocked and closed her mouth with both of her hands . She saw Arjun standing there with two bottles of alcohol and about to drink one . Suddenly she intruded and pushes the bottles to floor which made them to broke into pieces.

Arjun turned to her with blood shot eyes . She can feel his wrath on her . Saina scared to see him like that and turned to door  to move out side . But ,

Arjun : nillu di .

Saina stood on the place . Arjun came near her back . His breath is fanning on her back ear .  Her hands were trembled.  Her body is shivering.

Arjun : ethuku odacha ?

Saina : huh?

Arjun : ETHUKU DII ODACHA ?

Saina flinched to his tone and started to run to her room . But he didn't give up . He also ran behind her . She about to close the door but he came in between and pushed her to the wall . He about to clutch her throat but seeing her tears , something stopped him from doing it so . He turned .

He roared and throwed the things on her room . He broken a flower vase .

Saina tried to stop him but in vain.

Saina : sir , konjam amaithiya irunga.  Pakkaththu room la papa thoongura pls .

But he didn't hear that .

Saina : sir , please sir . Papa apram azhuva sir .

He about to broke a photo frame but stopped seeing whose that .

His eyes filled with tears . But he didn't let a drop a single tear . He sat on her bed and stared at that photo frame .

She looked at him and the photo .

Saina : don't control your tears . Azhuga vantha azhuthudunga .

Arjun : enaku yaar munnadiyum azhanumnu avasiyam illa . Intha Arjun yaarukagavum azhamaatan .

Saina sat beside him . She touched his shoulder.

Saina : enough sir . Neenga tears ah sethu vachi enna projanam ? Nee unga tears ah control pannrathala avanga thirumbi vara porathu illa . Moreover athu unga health ah thaan bathikkum , papa ku sontham nu sollika neenga mattum thaane irukeenga ?

Suddenly Arjun broke into tears and hugs her . He cries terribly. While crying,

 While crying,