The Pregnancy kit

As kavya and varun were came back to conscious,  Arjun decided to take them home , which bothered shalini . Currently Arjun arrived at home from office , to clean varun kavya's room . Tomorrow varun and kavya would be shifting to their house and as Arjun is staying at his room not in varun kavya's room . That room is left as they left it before 9 months . Baby is with shalini , who is in hospital . Shalini tries to create bond between varun,  kavya and baby . Arjun refreshed and came from his room . From the minute he arrived,  he didn't see saina .

Arjun peeked inside saina's room to ask her help for cleaning . But she is nowhere found . He went inside and saw the room fully , from the first day he didn't see her room fully . his eyes fall on their photo , which they took in papa's naming ceremony.  His lips curved into smile .

But suddenly he heard a humming sound behind,  he turned to see saina who is freshly bathed and wrapped with bath towel , opening the bathroom door and came outside and locked the door . She raised her head to see Arjun . She jumped in fear and started to scream.

Saina : aaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Arjun : aaaaahhhhhhhhh

He rushed to her and closed her mouth. 

Arjun : satham podatha diii . Garden la watch man watering pannitu irukaaru .

She signalled him to leave her . He left her ,  but his eyes didn't left her eyes . If there was anyone in his situation,  that person would definitely roam his eyes throughout her body and made her uncomfortable , but our Arjun sorry her Arjuneyyy didn't do anything like that . She also noticed it . She rushed to open the bathroom door but it struck there .
Seeing her hurry , he smirked . He started to tease her  .

Arjun : ethuku ivlo fast ah pora ? Naan thaan pathutaneyyy .

Saina : ungala yaaru ulla.vara sonna ?

Arjun : unna yaaru lock pannama kulika sonna ? Naan ngrathunala parava illa , ithuve vera yaarachum vanthuruntha ?

Saina : intha veetla ungala thavara vera yaaru iruka ?

Arjun : ohhhh

He slowly neared her and she went backward .

Arjun : apa naan patha parava illa apdi thaaneyy ?

Saina : dha bha dha apdi illa .

Arjun : nee thaane ipa sonna ? Naan iruntha parava illa nu .

She hitted the wall , due to the wall's chillness her body shivered.  He came more closer to her , their bodies were colliding but till now his eyes didn't left her eyes.  he saw her shivering,  and closed her eyes in fear . He regretted now for his decision to tease . He kissed her forehead.

Arjun : naan thaneyy ma . En bayapudra ?

He kissed her hair line . He left her

Arjun : dress change pannitu vaa . Namma varun kavya room ah clean pannanum .

He ruffled her hair and left the room . Saina stood there in guilty .

Saina mv : cha ivlo nallavara irukaru , ivara poi namma thappa nenachitome .

She only knew this caring side of him , never knew the beast side which would kill everyone who are against him .

Arjun is sitting on living room . Eventhough he didn't see her properly , her eyes it self made him to intoxicated. 

Arjun mv : innum evlo naal thaan thoorathula irunthu pakka poren nu therilaiye .

You all might think why he left her untouched ? He knows that she is too young for these , she might be scared . All he prefers is her consent and comfortable.  He want her to come out of her fear .