uyire nee parthale , uyirukul boogambangal thondrum

Saina pov :

I opened my eyes with great struggle . My head is spinning. Then only I looked at the surroundings . It is varun's mansion . I'm in his guest room and lying on the bed . I sitted up .

Suddenly i recalled what happened before i faint . Varun sir is dead , kavya mam is dead . Oh my god . Then who is this man in varun sir's appearance? What the hell is happening here ?

The door is opened revealing varun's clone standing there with a knife in his right hand and glaring me murderously . I was frozed for a minute . He slowly entered into the room and closed the door . Okay !!! I'm done . He is gonna kill me . Slowly i moved back . I stopped when my back hitted head board of bed . I wrapped my hands around my knees and saw him with tears .

He sat on the couch opposite to the bed . And took the apple from the table , he started to cut it .

Hapaada !! Naan kooda enna thaan kolla varan nu nenachukitten .

He started to eat that apple while looking at me .

While eating,

Him : anga edhuku vantha ?

Saina : enga ?

Him : poi sollalam nu nenaikatha kondruven . Apple ah vettuna kathi aala vetta romba neram aagathu . Mariyaathaiya unmaiya sollu .

Saina : naan engaiyum pogakala.

Him : don't test my patience. Spit the truth .

Saina : naan onnum poi sollala.

He stood up . Saina saw the door which is locked .
She suddenly got up from the bed and ran towards the door . The door is locked in the top of door . She hopped to open it but in vain . She can't reach its height . She turned to see him smirking. She pouted at him .

Him : mariyaathai ya solriya , illa sethu poriya ?

Saina : neenga enna kekuringa nu purila . Naan enna sollanum .

He went near her in a lightning speed and pinned her on the door . Pressed his weight fully on her . Her fragrance hitted at his nostrils . He managed to look into her eyes .

Him : why were you there at cementry ?

Saina looked at his eyes deeply .

Saina: who are you ?

He smirked : varun

Saina : no , you're not. Varun and kavya were dead .

He looked at her and smirked . He took two steps back and leaved her hands . He kept his hands on his track pant pocket.

Him : ohh !!! Then you know the truth ???

Saina stared at him .

Saina : who are you ? Why are you here ? What did you want ? Intha panam venuma ? Veedu venuma ? Illa varun sir name venuma ? Etha venumnaalum eduthuko. Papa va enkitta kuduthudu .

Him : SHE IS MY DAUGHTER DAMN IT . why should i give my daughter to you ?

Saina : she is not your daughter . She is varun and kavya's daughter . And i have promised that i would take care of her and give her to kavyaa mam's brother in law.

He clutched her throat . She started to cough. She glared at him

Him : innoru vaati ava en ponnu illa nu sonna . I won't think twice to kill you . And you said know ? Kavya's brother in law . It's me . ARJUN . I'M THE CEO OF VRAPS GROUP OF COMPANIES. RECENT AH KOODA TV LA PATHURUPIYE . Naan londonla irunthu inga shift pannitu vanthatha oor fulla sonnangale , pakalaya ?