{MISERY!!!!!!}

Ahlen rushed into the manager's room, in other words he rushed into his brother's working space. 

"Sajjan! Have you gone through the files?" he looked at him expectantly. 

"Bro....I....actually" Sajjan fidgeted his fingers as he slowly stood up.

"What?" Ahlen shrugged.

Sajjan ducked his head and,

"I haven't gone through them yet!" he said it in one go.

"Were you playing around in the office all these days??" Ahlen's harsh words came out.

"Am I speaking to the floor SAJJAN??" he again yelled as his furious eyes were focusing his brother's head.

Sajjan immediately raised his head but looking at his brother's eyes which were now filled with tense only increased his fear.

"Didn't I tell those files are not ours and they are our partner company's and we have go through and submit it by tomorrow? " Ahlen asked.

"Yes... you told" he replied in a low tone, he had no energy to speak already his energy were drained out by looking at his brother's intense eyes.

"Then why haven't you done yet?" Ahlen gritted his teeth.

"I was....looking into....other files" he was still fidgeting his hands.

"Didn't I tell you this is an important file and important files must be worked out first!!?" he queried.

Sajjan nodded his head in agreement not having the guts to speak.

"You must have threw them out and finished working with these first!!" he pointed at the bulky files, then he continued speaking, 

"We have to submit these files by tomorrow and you lazy bone have done nothing with it!!!" he scolded him then,

"And did you at least meet up with our new party, regarding tie up?" he gritted his teeth. 

"I....." he trailed off.

"You didn't do that too! You know why I kept you! my brother! as the manager, because I thought that you would have the same concern that I have on my business, I thought you would prove that you are my brother but you ended up just disappointing me!" he again scolded him.

"Ahlen my apologies I wouldn't repeat this again!" he held his brother's hand, but Ahlen pulled his hand from the grip and walked out without even giving a glance at Sajjan. 

"Ahlen please don't do this!" he walked fast to catch up with his brother. Ahlen walked into the CEO's room in other words he walked into his work space, totally ignoring his brother. 

"Ahlen please listen to me" he pleaded as Ahlen seated on his chair and finally after listening to his brother's shaky voice he looked up, but still those furious eyes of his not faded away.

"I apologize for delaying it and will finish it today Ahlen!!" he assured. 

"If you are soo sure do it Sajjan do it! Do and show me!" Ahlen bangs the desk with his fist.

"I will do it and prove to you that I am your brother!" he tried to keep his voice firm but still he couldn't hide the shakiness in his voice. He left the room after Ahlen nodded his head in agreement.

As soon as Sajjan entered he jumped into his chair and started going through the files, 

"I will do it and show you!" he mumbled as he went through the files.

The afternoon came by and along with it Tughra's call came up, 

Note:

By the way if u don't remember whose Tughra she's Sajjan's wife and Sajjan is Ahlen's brother and is working as a manager at his brother's office.