{What is this?}

Hey sorry for the late update, I got a bit busy yesterday so it got delayed my apologize!!

Once again sorry for the delay and thanks for your support,

If god wills I will updated my story regularly!

Ok here it goes.....

As days passed Ahlen's love towards the boy increased. He started to show more affection towards the boy than to his own daughter, and this was troubling Kuniha' s mind,

"Did he lie to me that day!? Why is he caring for the boy more than he cares for his own daughter? Is he hiding something from me? Who is this boy?" all these thoughts arouse in her so she started keeping an eye on each and every action of his and she also closely noted that boy.

It has been a month since Tehran's arrival and he was having a great time. Even though, he missed his parents a lot this new environment was covering up his worries and was promising him a bright future.

"Tehran! Tehran! stop!" Mania was breathing heavily,

Tehran laughed "Catch me if you can! Catch me if you can!" he stood there watching Mania who was already tired and was drinking water.

" Game pause Tehran! " she shouted.

"Ok! Ok!" he came and sat beside and waited for her to finish drinking her water.

"Aren't you feeling thirsty? " she asked as she placed the empty tumbler on the table.

"Nope! Ok come on let's play" he was insisting her.

As Mania was all alone Tehran's arrival was a great joy for her, At last! she got a friend who engaged her playing hide and seek, catch and catch, having fun talks, reading story books together all day long, rather than sitting in front of the television munching on some chips.

At first Tehran felt a bit new in here but as he got along with Mania, her interactive personality made him easily settle down in here. Mania was also that curious little kid who asked a lot of questions and irritated people, no matter what Tehran enjoyed her company.

"Tehran can you ask you something?" she asked.

"Tell me, What?" he replied.

"Why do you always ask my father about your parents?" she asked innocently.

"I lost them!" he closed to tears.

" Ok, don't cry! we are with you we will find your parents!" she wiped his tears.

Whatever happened around, even though Mania was keeping him engaged and Ahlen was covering up his worries showering his affection, Kuniha didn't change, Kuniha was Kuniha!! Her heart didn't melt down seeing this little innocent kid, instead doubts were filling her heart! She was very cautious and always had a suspicious eye on him! this poor Tehran had no Idea about it.

At the office Ahlen's fingers were tapping on his knees, even though he was busy in his schedule his mind was always thinking about Tehran, how to solve his matter? that question vexed him,

"Oh god a month has passed by and I still didn't solve this puzzle!! What to do now!! What would I tell Tehran! Oh god please show mercy on the boy! please show mercy on me! We can't move forward without light show mercy on us and brighten our way soo we can find the right path!! God please don't test the poor innocent soul!! Show the solution, show me the solution!!" He laid on his office desk in desperate worry.

Ahlen came home for lunch as soon as he came Tehran who was enjoying his food, jump off the dining chair and came running towards him and gave him a hug as usual and as always he asked the same question with the same smile, "Did you find my parents?"

Looking deep into that innocent eyes he gave a reply that held a great amount of regret, "I will find them soon!"

"Promised me you would find them, it has been a month and haven't still found them" the innocent boy hugged him more tightly sobbing on his shoulder, Ahlen caressed his back trying to calm him down, Ahlen was deeply worried this time. Seeing Tehran sobbing Mania ran towards him and gently caressed his hair,

"Tehran stop crying look at me! We will find your parents soon! Don't cry!" she tried to calm him.

Upon hearing it he looked at her and raised his small cute finger, "Pinky promise?" he asked.

She pressed her finger wit his, "Pinky promise!" she replied. Ahlen adored the innocent children, as Kuniha keenly watched the scene with her investigation eyes!! Mania somehow calmed Tehran that was one side of the story, but this time something bothered Kuniha!! Ahlen was pondering deeply all the time he was looking lost!!

He made sure no one takes place in his heart except his wife, but this time someone was trying to enter in it, something diverted him and the source to all of this was the person at his home this made him terribly frustrated!!! and Kuniha is his wife so she surely found this out which lead her to cry alone in her room after he left for work.

"Oh god you know he is my everything, please don't take him away from me!! Please don't let any devil split us!! I can't find a great father like him for Mania and I can't imagine my life without him!! Make his heart mine and mine only!! whoever that devil is let her plan go in vain!!" she cried in desperate worry.

Hope you people are enjoying it!

Do you think Kuniha would speak with Ahlen regarding this??

Would they ever be able to live a peaceful life??

I am really glad you readers are reading my story regularly and enjoying it, I also know you would be eagerly awaiting for the next chapter too, so I will post it soon but you have to do me a favor!!

That is to prove that you are really interested in reading further, at least 20 of you must comment regarding my story down below,

I wouldn't post the next chapter until I get 20 comments TARGET - 20 comments, feel free to comment below regarding my story you may ask questions, you may share your opinion, you can comment about the characters,

Anything that you wish regarding my story, I hope you wouldn't disappoint me!! and support me in this journey!!