{ How come this??}

A handsome Indian Woman is laying lifeless on a luxurious bed, her hopes have faded away due to this sudden tragedy. It's 12a.m and till now her husband hasn't come home she's been trying to contact him since last 10 hours, but sadly she didn't receive a single reply from him. She stumbles and seats herself on the couch and just stares at the entrance door having no clue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Kuniha Alisha, I am single parent child my mother died when I was too small. I was broken but I was married to a successful entrepreneur, who showed me a new life. We had a great life together such a passionate life together, but I never knew that I would face a day like today in my life. The day he entered my life is the day I regained my happiness.

I don't want to miss him, I don't want to lose him. I want him with me until I am alive I can't even breathe without him, he is my love, he is my life. I can't speak anymore  there are no words to describe my worry, I have no one to seek help unto except God.

"Oh God! wherever he is please keep him safe!! Don't let any tragedy fall unto him!! Keep him secure and make him return home peacefully!!  I have no choice but to cry unto you Oh God please make him return home soon charm fully "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At a nearby Mansion a bold sophisticated man is walking here and there in great frustration. 

"I have called him, messaged him several times he hasn't replied yet not a single call back!! Am I not worth speaking to him? After getting married his brother has become his second priority! How come so?" he groaned.

"Calm down! maybe he is busy in some work" his wife told.

"Of course he is busy at his home! after she came in his life I have become a nobody! Am heading to his home" as he stepped out of his home she held onto his wrist trying to stop him but it was of no use, he pulled his hand away and went out.

 Even though he was furious and rushed out ignoring her he turned around and saw her standing there with pleading eyes.

"Please don't rush what if he is not at home?" she tried her best to stop him. He came near her and placed his palms on her shoulders and,

"Hey! It's 12am he must be at home and you don't worry I wouldn't mess up with him!! Just a small talk and tea that's it" then she smiled at him in agreement and he went.