Chapter 16: Queen Bee and Concinella's Debut (Malediktator)

Zane POV

Alya completes her assignment to the class, much to everyone's unamusement.

"That's not Ladybug, that's Marinette, Alya!" Ivan gestures to the screen as the class chuckles.

"But Marinette is Ladybug!" Alya protested.

"We know." Sabrina rolls her eyes as she leans against Nino, "You've told us the last ten times."

Due to revealing herself as Ladybug and getting akumatized, Marinette decided to take a week off. Her parents told Ms Bustier, who agreed.

"But Alya, could you tell me why you chose to do an assignment about Marinette? Uh, I mean: about Ladybug?" Miss Bustier asks.

"Well, our assignment was to choose an important person in French history and Ladybug actually saved France." Alya states proudly.

"In her early days, yeah." Ryder crossed his arms, "But, she's not a hero anymore." 

"I mean, just look what she did." Chloe pulls out a viral video of what Ladybug did before she was akumatized into Swarm.

"She's not a hero anymore. Stinger, Cat Noir, Phantom and Tigress are. As they've always been." Nino told the ombre haired girl.

"I know Ladybug was your "idol", but sometimes your heroes let you down. They can be the complete opposite of what they are." Sofia added.

"Not to mention, she antagonized Sofia just because of her bond with Adrien." Diana included.

"Marinette's not like that! It's because of you that she got it taken away!" Alya accuses.

"Sofia didn't do anything! Marinette brought it upon herself!" Adrien defends the brunette.

"When are you going to understand that Ladybug is not the hero you once looked up too? Not that she ever was." I told Alya, causing her to seethe with rage.

"At least I'm not a thug who lashes out anyone who pisses me off!" Alya retorted and stormed out of the classroom.

I rolled my eyes.

"So delusional."

Timeskip (Courtroom)

We were chatting among ourselves until we heard the sound of a helicopter and went outside. There we saw aa tall and muscular super villain and with grayish blue skin. On his head, he wears a dark blue bicorne. He wears a dark blue jacket with a cowl going over most of his head except the bottom of his nose and mouth, and the jacket has black and purple markings on the shoulders. His right arm has a yellow armour-like shoulder with black stripes, and the rest of the arm is dark blue with a bent white and red stripe below the elbow. Across his chest and around his body, he wears a blue, white, and red sash with large blue, white, and red circle attached at the centre of his chest above it. Also, he wears white trousers that start from the upper body, and he have dark blue boots that start above the knees.

"Is that-?" I questioned.

"Mayor Bourgeois!?" Diana concluded.

"By the powers vested in me, I declare this school a demolition site!" Mayor Andre called and fired an orb at everyone in the school.

"Come on, students, let's wreck this place!" Damocles announced.

As everyone started wrecking the school, I glared up at the helicopter.

"Time to transform." Adrien told us.

We nodded and slipped into a secluded area.

"Ready for your debut, Sofia?" Tikki asked.