Chapter 14: The Deposement of Ladybug Part 1 (Style Queen)

Diana POV

Today's a big day for the Agreste's. It was the annual fashion event of the famous fashion designer Gabriel Agreste. As I was fixing up my dark blue dress, my mother walked in my room, wearing a red strapless dress and matching pumps.

"Are you ready, Diana?" My mother asked.

I nodded and picked up the hat which helped me become the runner up in the competition and followed my parents and Daniella.

"Time to rock and roll." I said.

Timeskip (Grande Palais)

As we went to get our seats, I bumped into Zane, who was dressed in an all blue suit and dark brown loafers. His hair was neatly combed and slicked.

 His hair was neatly combed and slicked

"Looking good, Zane." I smiled.

"Thanks. Though, it's a little tight around the collar. Or maybe, I'm just nervous." He replied as he tugged his collar.

I smiled and helped him with the collar, loosening it. " Better?"

Zane nodded. "Yeah."

"Before I forget. Here." I handed him my hat.

" I handed him my hat

"Thank, Di." Zane smiled.

"Now, kiss!" Daniella teased.

Zane and I groaned at my younger sister's antics.

Suddenly, we heard a shrill voice.

"Uh... André, be a dear and fire the chauffeur. I can't believe Gabriel allows his staff to drive like that!"

We looked back to see a slender woman of fair skin. She has a round heart-shaped face, blue eyes, and golden hair cut into a sharp bob with short bangs that frame her face. Her face is obscured by a pair of dark shades which cover her eyes. The woman wears a white strapless jumpsuit with a thick black stripe down the right side that long in length and bares around the shoulder blades. On her head, she adorns a black hat with black-and-yellow color stripes on the underside, yellow hat band, and a black-and-yellow flower on the left side. She wears a pair of bright golden high-heel shoes and white evening gloves which reach up to just under her elbows. She wears a gold ring with a modern design on her ring finger, though it is uncertain whether this is her wedding band or not and a golden bangle-like necklace around her neck with black gemstones and white outlines.