Chapter 1: Stinger's Debut (The Collector)

Adrien POV

"So, let us get this straight." I said as the old man named Wang Fu and the kwamis nodded.

"You're the reason why we became superheroes in the first place?" I asked.

"Correct." Wang Fu replied.

"And you were part of a group who uses the miraculous to protect the world?" 

"That I am."  Fu nodded.

 I heaved a sigh as I saw my unmasked allies and the man who gave us the miraculous, causing us to be superheroes.

"Ok. It's official. I've gone crazy."

"You're not the only one." Diana added.

"I know you probably wanted Ladybug over here but..." Tikki trails off, a bitter look on her face.

We all nodded in agreement, thinking back to when Ladybug exposed Sofia in the worst way, resulting in her to become Kitsune, an akuma who has the same powers as the fox miraculous.

"I know. I saw the news." Master Fu frowns solemnly, "Is your friend okay?"

"As much as she can be." I replied.

"Something tells me that Ladybug would probably go off the deep end and ally herself with Hawkmoth." Zane says, crossing his arms.

"Hopefully, it doesn't happen before we take away the Ladybug miraculous." Master Fu reassures.

"You must see what Adrien and I discovered. Show him." Plagg says.

I nodded and showed Master Fu the book, much to his relief.

"At last. Now, I can show you something that will change your lives forever." The old man smiled.

Fu opened a box and revealed a bunch of miraculous inside, much to our awe. "We guardians are responsible for protecting and distributing the Miraculous, for the good of all humanity. We are chosen in childhood and trained for many years, specially for this mission. When we were much, much younger, we..." he sighs, "I made a mistake. The guardians' temple was destroyed, all because of me! Two of the Miraculous were lost that day. The Butterfly and the Peacock. Also gone forever was the ancient Spellbook!"

"And the book in front of us is the spellbook?" Diana asked.

Fu nodded.

"But all it has are drawings and a strange language." I said.

"Not strange to a Guardian. Back in the days, I was never given the opportunity to even have a look at it, but I've been taught enough to be able to partially decipher the code." Master Fu explains. "These pages contain various spells capable of giving the heroes special abilities we haven't known about, until now! Obviously, this book is invaluable." he told us.

"No wonder it looked familiar." Zane said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Zane twisted his ring. "I've been having these visions of previous miraculous holders. The ones that came before us. It started when I saw that papyrus back in the Louvre."

"Have the visions stopped?" Diana asked in concern.

Zane nodded. "For now."

  Master Fu lowered his head in shame.

" It's my fault that the Ladybug miraculous was used irresponsibly. I should've taken action and relinquished the miraculous from her."

"Ladybug made her choice. You're not to blame for her actions." Diana reassures him.

Miraculous: The Wolf and The Tiger Season 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें