Chapter 7: Misguided Admiration (Dark Owl)

Zane POV

"Who's up for online gaming tonight?" Nino asked as we exited the school.

"I can't. I got a mountain of homework to catch up on. And a few commissions to complete." Diana sighs.

"Same here." I added.

"What about you, Sofia?" Nino looked at the brunette.

"Can't. Chloe and I got a mountain of homework to complete." Sofia  

ighed as Chloe and Sabrina nodded.

"Bummer." Nino sighed.

Mr. Damocles claps his hands, "Come on! Chop-chop! Hurry along now!"

Geez. Pushy much?

Adrien facepalms, "I forgot I've got Chinese class."

"Again? But we haven't played all week!"

"Sorry, Nino." Adrien says.

Timeskip 

Once again, we had to step in to prevent Mr Damocles, AKA The Owl, from injuring himself saving a kitten.

"Owl, this is the fifth time this week." Stinger states in a concerned tone.

"You're really gonna get hurt one of these days." Chat Noir adds as the cat meows at him, "At least wear a helmet."

"But you don't wear helmets." Mr. Damocles argues as a news van arrives at the scene, Tigress lets him down.

"Mr Owl,  we've told you already. It's not the same for us. We're real superheroes!" Ladybug states sternly and bitchy-like, "With real superpowers! And magic suits."

I smacked the back of her head. "Don't be rude, Ladybug." 

Ladybug stuck her tongue out at me defiantly while Cat Noir hands the cat back to its owner.

"I know. But since I was a little boy, I only ever dreamed of becoming a real superhero!" Mr. Damocles says as the firefighters rush in with a ladder.

....

"Today, the heroes have once again come to the aid of the self-proclaimed new superhero, The Owl."

"Thanks to sound advice from my good friends Stinger, Cat Noir, Tigress and Phantom, I am certain I will do better next time!" Mr. Damocles says as we face palmed, "I will be reviewing my weaponry and engaging in training. Because wherever there's injustice, there's The Owl! Owl Mist!" he shakes a can of flour to create a smokescreen, running to get out of the park, not knowing that the camera was following him the entire time, "Hoo-hoo!" he coughs, "Hoo-hoo!" car horns are heard, "Sorry!"

How is this guy our principal?

"Any comments from our heroes?"

Ladybug groans, "We don't have time for pretenders." she swings away.

"Owl is a great guy. But a little message to the children of Paris, don't copy anything that we do or he does, okay? It's very dangerous and you could get yourselves hurt." Stinger comments.

"And if you do, at least prepare yourselves. You don't want to perform stunts without any training." I added while Tigress nodded in agreement.

"They're right. So, don't try this at home. Okay, kids?" Chat Noir winks at the camera.

Timeskip (At Night)

"This is exhausting." Tigress sighed.

"No kidding. Fighting small time thugs and akumas is tough enough. Now, the school principal is cosplaying as a vigilante and doing stunts that he shouldn't be doing due to his age." I added.