Chapter-8

She glared at me.....

"Aunty you stay here for a minute....i have some work for her..." She smirked...

And stood up held my wrist..oh godd...it is so tight.. I don't feel my palm the blood flow stopped

Just when she was about to leave with me

"Becky...do it here whatever it is so that i can *cough* handle you if something go-"

"Be rest assured aunty...i will not hit her.."

She said in a very weird tone... I don't even know the meaning...of that tone

She dragged me to my room....

And pushed me to sit on bed...

And stood infront of my bed...facing me...

"Listen...you know that i didn't meant to hit you....but you...what should i even start with...i have problems with you in the house

First, i cannot talk about my work freely in MY house just because you happen to be everywhere....

Second, I don't know why....but since the day you are here i no more get turn-... aroused by some slu-... girls....i bring....

Now you tell me.... What is the advantage of keeping you here...right...you do some housework but it is not enough....
.....
.....
Anyways...first tell me how is your health...after that incident..."

She said all in one breath and sat beside me...and squeezed my hand telling me to answer her...

I don't know..but did she again turned her caring side on again...

"Umm... it's been..*sobs* *sobs"

Right i cry...because she rarely gets her caring side on but if she has it now..even for a little time...i should take the most of it...i will tell my every problem so she can be more understanding....but i can't even stop myself from crying...i just want to hug her.... I don't who how am i controlling myself

"I- i don't k-know...i-i just don't want t-to cause you trouble b-but.."

And she hugs me....uhhhhgh...god...this warmth...i needed it so much... aunty pin gave me this many time but I didn't felt this relieved ever... it's weird to say that...it is not as good as my mom..but much better than staying in this lonely room by myself crying....

"It's okay...you don't need to say anything...i understand...just try to understand me and i will do the same okay...i didn't wanted to hit you...but... it's just reflexes...

I don't let anyone see me naked...even the girls i bring...i am the top so i don't need to ge-....wait...

Oh god"

She broke the hug and facepalmed herself...

"Are you even understanding what i am saying about the girls stuff..god..i forgot you don't know anything in this topic...."

"It's okay...you can tell me ... there is a first time for everything...i need to know anyways..."

"Haha..girl... it's not what you think it is...now listen stop crying and tell me your health.."

"It's good"

"Good...Tommorow is my birthday...which i hate of course..but my friends..they will come in the house without my permission and will party at home....after the party..they will of course get me drunk and take to the club...for..um..something..okay ..

Now..what i want you to do is..STOP THEM..stop them from taking me...aunty pin will not be here tommorow...my friends will send her home..if she protest... this time they have the excuse because she is sick.."