Chapter-3

Becky's pov

It's morning already i got up and went to her room...yeah right HER room like wtf is wrong with you rebbeca you didn't even ask her name...uhhh i wish aunty pin would not be on a leave...if i lose my temper on her where would she even go....

I came out of the bathroom with a bath robe which was translucent..

I am staring at my wardrobe from 20 minutes but i still don't know what to wear..my usuals are this...(Long sigh)

Banggg!!!

What the! I rushed to the room where she was sleeping and found her trying to grab something while trying to remain on the bed..haahha...

"What a sight"

She got startled.."w-what are you doing here..."

"Wow...are you sure that's the question you want to ask"

"I-i mean at this hour w-what are you doing h-here at this hour"

"I was in my room when i heard a bang from your room so i rus- i walked in your room..to see..what are you doing..."

"Ohh me?nothing but can y-you pass me t-that paper ?!hurry it is going under the bed..."

"What if i say no" i smirked

"Then you are a rude person"

"Okay.okay" i walked and took the paper and read it...

My name is written and my address is written..hmm.wait..but why i thought

Wait...

MY FREAKING MAME AND ADDRESS IS ON THAT PAPER...WHICH SHE CARRIED WITH HER!!!...

"Give it"

"Who is that on the paper" i asked innocently i wanted  to know why she is here ....is she a spy or something..if yes, than no one can be more stupid then you rebbeca armstrong...

"I am looking for this woman...my father and mother............."

"My father and mother..what??"

Her eyes got glassy and she starting tearing up...i think i know where this is going...

"Hey...listen...you want to go to rebbeca armstrong...??"

She nodded..[ long sigh (for the hundredth time) from becky ]

"Listen tell me what is your purpose she is my bestie i will take you to her..."

"What..really...soo...actually m-my father and mother.. yesterday night..g-got k-ki-killed............ while lying m-y father told me that she  wi-will help you ...i took the cab and he left me at the street alone

Flashback....

Yeah...the street is lonely
What the diver said is true...well no-

"Hey sexy.!!"

"Umm do i know you" i asked I don't know why but my baby voice started getting out...

"O my god such a baby"another one came out of nowhere and held on my scalp tight..very tight and pushed my hair down while making me to look up..

"My baby" he whispers in my ear...

"Hey back off dork" finally someone said something that i am trying to say for a long time

"But yo-" the person grabbing my scalp left me and pushed causing me to hold onto the other ones arm

He looked at me deeply his pupils dilated i got scared and he help tighter..

"You want me to save you..hm?" Not knowing what to do as his voice was firm i quickly nodded my head..

" Then you have to do-"

"Don't fall in his trap, girl come to me"

3rd man came out of nowhere and he signalled something..someone to be exact...and a boy came to me ...

"You!! You are following me ! You led these people to me! Noo listen i don't want to do anything to you please leave me...."

I said while crying and the 1st(the one that holded her scalp) came and tore my shirt apart and holded my hands and laid me down on the bare floor...

I started shouting...the 3rd one (who said don't fall in his trap) covered my mouth.. i was protesting very hard but it was nothing infront of these 2 men...i can't see the other two...did they leave..good..but right now all i care is to how to get free from them...

Both looked at each other with a very weird gaze like they were talking through their head..then the 2nd one (the one who said you want me to save you) "i bought beer" and that is the moment i felt an spark of fear...

My body felt numb
I couldn't move....

"Who first" 1st one said

"Me"the 4th one(the at the party)

"Shut up yours is too small..hey you go first try to lose it for us...

What are they talking about i am dead confused i again started protesting but the holded my mouth slapped me hard and started pouring the pure beer in my mouth..

I had never drink before and this was the most horrific part..they both took bottles each and started pouring on me and on my bare breast and stomach...like i am some sort of a dish in a pan...

"Go now and be fast my member is hard as fuck" the 3rd one said..i think he is the leader...

3 of them left leaving me with th 3rd one...

"Please..please... don't touch me.."

"Nice try..."

He tore apart my pants and my panties...

He looked at me with the bad gaze..

He started opening his belt..what do i do...
I was getting drowsy and that's when i knew
That i has being drugged...

I cannot recall anything properly..

The guy said " now listen to me whore....talk dirty...i am not horny enough...fast.."

He slapped my face while vibrating his dick...

"How do i do that"

"Beg me to fuck you...you will feel good honey..."

Next thing i know is that i felt something get inside me...it was hurting it was also giving pleasure but an horrific pain...

"Aaaaaghh"
"Stop it please it's hurting... it's hurting...please...i beg you...aaaagsg"

He immediately stopped and looked at my face then my vagina his smirk vanished..

"A-re you a virgin..oh noo..

He gave me my torn clothes and told me to leave as soon as possible..

Flashback off.....

"Ohhy gosh" i mumbled as i heard her story

"Help me find her please"she said

"I am rebbeca" i said

"What" i could see a little smile on her face..