Trusting a Convict

Jack has been coming over almost everyday since our first kiss, two weeks ago. We talk and hang out but today we're trying something different. He decides to teach me some magic tricks.

Jack hops up the steps and knocks on the door and I see him look at his reflection in the window and fluff up his hair. I giggle at him and hurry to open the door.

"Hey you," he leans against the door frame.

"Hi," I step back so he can come in and I shut the door behind him. He pulls out a deck of card and sits on the couch. Waving me over, he starts to shuffle the cards in ways I've never seen.

"So first I'll show you a trick and I want you to tell me how I did it. We will start with something simple," he tells me, jumping right into it. He holds out the cards and tells me to pick one. I pull one from his hand and look at it, the four of hearts.

"Okay give me it back and I'll put it in the deck, not looking at it," he says doing just so then shuffling the deck.

"Now what?" I ask, before he kisses me on the lips, making my toes curl. He pulls away with a shocked look on his face, then reaches inside his mouth to pull out none other than...the four of hearts.

I laugh, "How did you do that?"

" You tell me," he replies. I think hard on it for a bit and then come up with something.

" You knew which card I had picked, maybe you had the deck memorized or something. After that you never actually put it back and used some slight of hand to put it in you mouth after you kissed me. No before. Actually I'm not sure about that part," I try to explain.

"Nah, actually you just had a card stuck in your teeth," he teased, "Do you ever floss?" I hit him with the pillow next to me and he cowers,acting silly. I laugh as he finally catches the pillow mid swing and starts hitting me back.

"No, no! Stop!" I yell as he tosses the pillow to the side and begins to tickle me senseless. My arms and legs fly helplessly about and the cards are spilled across the tan carpet. I can see he's really enjoying watching me suffer under his control with that stupid dorky grin on his face.

"Jack, stop please!" my body's kicking into defense mode and I accidentally give Jack a hard kick in the stomach. He doubles over and falls on the ground, half laughing half moaning.

"That's what you get," I state before Jack pulls me down on top of him.

"That's not very nice," he scolds, still out of breathe. He holds me close, hand on my waist, while my fingers caress through his hair.

"I'm sorry," I apologize and kiss him softly, but I quickly pull back and he groans in protest. I hover just above barely brushing his lips, making him whine even more, until he decides to close the space between us. One hand trails up and down from my hip to my mid back, while the other runs through my dark brown hair. I feel his heart rate rising underneath me and butterflies flutter in my stomach.

It's all going great until he starts to pull my shirt from skin and my mind starts to panic. His hand are venturing up my torso and toward my chest, until I just can't take it any more. I pry his hand of me and sit up off him and Jack looks at me worried.

"What?" he asks, " What's wrong?"

"That's just as far as I go, okay? No..." I struggle to say.

"I get it," he interrupts, sitting up next to me," I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to."

I smile at him, I didn't think he would take that so well."Thanks... I just wanna wait.You know?"

"Wait till when," he asks.

"I don't know. I've always thought that I would wait till marridge. It's just hard to find a guy who will agree with that," I shrugg.

It's silent for a while and I lay my head on Jack's chest while he raps his hand around my waist.

"I'll agree to that," he says suddenly and I look up at him in surprise.

"Really? You really think you can do that?" I ask, doubting him a bit.

"Yeah," he says,"Anything for you."