THANK YOU!!!

— hey there readers ! ★

This book has now came to an end and honestly I'm very much satisfied now that I was able to present it beautifully with few improvements as well.

The previous version of this book reached 1K+ reads when I completed and this book? It's around 700 reads so maybe this wasn't able to be a success like the others but as I said I really don't mind it at all.

What my main purpose was to present it to you and to satisfy my own self with the way I was able to deliver it so this whole month of publishing this mini series has been great for me!

And I'll honestly miss my
"Yoon Sun-hee" the first character I've worked upon, so she'll always be close to my heart and hopefully yours too <3!

thank you so much for your love and support and I'm really happy with your responses, it's way more than enough for me honestly. ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

Also I'll try to upload a bonus chapter as well if I'll get the motivation to write it so you all can expect another extended epilogue! I seriously love this couple a lot so I don't think I'll be able to resist the urge to not write another chapter.

For my future works! I'm currently writing two series at a time —
A Nishimura Riki Series and
Enhypen's 02 liner, where all the three, Jay, Sunghoon and Jake will be featured so please look forward to that as well!

That was all from my side, thank you so much for sticking till the end, it really means a lot to me <3!

This was Victoria 💌
now signing off
xoxo!

time stamp -
10:40 am, 14th May, 2024 🌸

time stamp - 10:40 am, 14th May, 2024 🌸