𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢

"When are you going back home?" I ask Mariano as we walk down the street, "In two days." He grabbed my hand as we walked into a building.

"I bought out the penthouse. So whenever your tired of school and you need a break you can stay here and just admire the view."

"Mariano, I told you not to spend your money on me." I nudge his shoulder with my own, "Well technically I bought it for us."

"This way people can't hear you scream the whole night." He whispers in my ear as we get in the elevator.

I blushed and turned my head away from him, "Already hard from simple words?" He says making me look down at my pants. "Stop teasing me."

"I didn't tease, I simply told the truth." The elevator doors open and he grabbed my hand leading me through the penthouse.

"Wow."

Something caught my eye making me gulp, "Now when you meant sex- I really meant I was gonna punish you?" I eye the flogger and back up just to bump into Mariano who was looking down at me with an evil grin on his face.

"Did you really think, I wouldn't be mad about what happen?"

"Here's what your gonna do."

"I want you stripped and up those stairs on the bed, I'll be up there when I'm done." I was stuck rooted in my spot.

"Do you want me to countdown?" I shake my head no and I remove my jacket as I walk upstairs, I remove my shirt quickly and slide down my pants and boxers.

I sat on the bed and looked around my eyes widen at the sight of the dildos lined up with each size being bigger than the last one.

I frown at the sight of the handcuffs on the table, he knows I hate not being able to touch him during sex.

I heard him walk up each step and bit my lip nervously.

When Mariano punishes you the effects last for weeks, He shows absolutely no mercy during it. The only time you'll see him show mercy is when you say your safe word.

"You thought you were off the hook?" I shake my head no and sit up in the bed, "Put your hands behind your back." He demanded and I immediately obliged putting my hands behind my back.

He put the handcuffs on me making sure they were tight on my wrist, He grabbed the blindfold and walked back over to me.

"Wa- Shut up." I close my mouth and let him out the blindfold over my head but he didn't put it all the way on just yet.

"Here's what's going to happen."

"I'm gonna edge you for hours and then i'm going to make you go on every single one of those dildos and make sure you feel every single inch."

"And the fun part is if you make any type of noise like say, crying, whining, moaning, groaning or talking at all, I'll add another hour to the timer okay?"