𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎

2 days later

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫

"Yes Sandro?" I said as I answered Alessandro's call, "Have you talked to Valerian recently? I got these voicemails from him but they don't seem right."

"What do you mean, don't seem right?"

"I don't know dammit, Have you talked to him at all."

"No."

"You still haven't made up with him?"

"Why the hell not Mariano?" I sighed and leaned back on my counter, "Because I didn't want to."

"Well boo fucking hoo, How are you guys ever gonna make up if you can't answer a fucking call or text from him?"

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm being serious, He just doesn't sound right in the voicemails, Check up on him."

"Why can't you?"

"I have a fucking class, So do what I said!" He yelled in my ear making me pull the phone away as he hung up.

I sighed and leaned forward on the counter, I opened my voicemails from Valerian, I put it to my ear with a sigh.

"Mariano, I know we aren't on good terms.. But something happened and I need you- Please." I stood up and pressed onto the next voicemail.

"Mariano Please pick up, I swear i'm trying to do better but I need you, I'm having Anxiety attacks again." I got a little worried listening to the voicemails, I clicked onto the next one with a confused expression.

"I know you hate me, I just wanted to see if you would answer but you didn't.. So this will be the last time you'll hear my voice again, if you even listen to this." I furrowed my brows as I slid my shoes on.

One sentence struck me weirdly, 'Last time you'll hear my voice again' I didn't like the way it made me felt.

"Where are you going?" Scarlett asked as she walked to me, "To check up on Valerian." I muttered as I slid my hoodie over my head.

"Finally."

"Whatever."

My phone rung as I twisted the doorknob making me sigh, I answered it quickly and put it to my ear, "Hello?"

"Mariano!" Alessandro's voice boomed throughout my ears, "Yes? Stop yelling."

"It's Valerian, He's in the hospital."

"What happened?" I asked as I grabbed my keys off the hook, "He got in a car accident, His car fell off a cliff." My heart skipped a beat as I opened the door.

"What happen?" I looked towards Scarlett and grabbed her, "Let's go, Talk later." She followed behind me and got in my car.

"I'm on my way there, I'll update you when I get there Alessandro." I hung up and threw my phone down in the cup holder and sped off to the hospital.