𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐭

-

I rubbed my eyes with my knuckles when I heard my alarm go off, I pressed stop and got off my bed walking to my bathroom.

Today was a good day, I got a teaching job temporarily but could be permanently if I played my cards right.

I've always wanted to teach, give people the education I had as a child but better, Trying to juggle a life with abusive parents who were drug addicts and being bullied at school was very hard.

But I dealt with it all the way up until high school, My parents died from an overdose and I moved to live with my grandparents.

I took off my night gown and stepped into the shower, I washed myself up and washed my hair.

I heard a meow outside of my bathroom shower door and smiled turning off the water, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my nude body.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and applied my fbm oil onto my face. (florence by mills)

I wrapped my hair up with my other towel and picked my cat Milo up, I walked towards his food bowl and fed him.

I heard small little taps on my wood floor and turned towards my pet bunny, I smiled and picked her up.

"Hi baby." I cooed giving her small kisses, Yes I named my bunny baby. Cliche I know.

I fed her then walked towards my closet, I put on a black strapless jumpsuit and tied a sweater around my shoulder.

I dried my hair and combed it, I placed my hair into two braided pigtails and tied them back with a white bow.

My second alarm went off letting me know that it was time for me to go, I got inside my car and drove off to the college

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My second alarm went off letting me know that it was time for me to go, I got inside my car and drove off to the college.

I looked through my purse making sure I had every single notes for the class I was teaching, I parked in the parking lot and got out.

I checked my phone notes for the room numbers class I was teaching, I grabbed my notes from my purse and walked in seeing students already here.

Dang it. Am I late?

"Hi, Everyone!" I greeted with a smile on my face as I walked to the front of the class and walked to the back of the desk placing my purse down on the floor.

"Today you guys are learning... about History, right?" Some of them nodded and I walked to the board.

"Well my name is Ms. Pritchett, and Mrs. Smith wants you guys to work on Unit 5 lesson 4?" They nodded making me smile.

I passed out the paper work to everyone.

I was soon interrupted by laughter as 3 tall men walked inside the room, I furrowed my eyebrows and walked towards them with a pouting frown on my face.

𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐄 | 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें