𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

1 week later

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠

I groaned and rubbed my face as I called Mariano's phone for the 100th time, I didn't mean to lash out on him last week.. I was just frustrated and drunk.

"Mariano Please pick up I'm sorry, Can we talk?" I left another voicemail and sighed, I tried to talk to Alessandro but he agreed with Mariano, He told me that I need to get my stuff together and what I had said to Mariano was wrong.

I called him again and he picked up on the last ring, "Stop calling my phone Valerian."

"I'm sorry- No you do this all the time you get drunk, You say hurtful things and expect me to accept your shit apology, Then go back to being good with each other."

"This time you have to clean up your own messes, I'm not doing it this time so get yourself together."

"Are you done with me officially?" The line went silent and he hung up, I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. I threw the vase at the wall out of anger and put my head in my hands.

I grabbed my keys and walked out the door, I drove to the nearest bar and took drink after drink not caring about the hangover I would feel later.

"Hey, I think you've had enough." The bartender said as I downed my 20th drink, I rolled my eyes and I pulled out 500 dollars from my wallet.

"Here's 500 if you keep them coming." He sighed but took the money anyway, They gave me another drink and I threw my head back drinking it but it didn't taste right.

"This is awful, What is this?"

"Water, You need it." I rolled my eyes and stood up, "Then i'll take my butt to another bar and get more." I stood up stumbling while trying to keep my balance.

"You won't, I had my friend pickpocket you for your keys, So sober up."

"That's illegal, I could have you arrested." I protested with a frown, "Actually, I wouldn't but you would for drunk driving." I frown and sit back in the chair, "Worst bartender ever." I mumble hitting my head on the bar.

"You'll thank me later."

"Let me get the 10pc wings while I wait."

"Coming right up."

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢

"You need to get laid." Veronica told Angelo making him look up from his phone, "I agree." I added on while kicking my feet up.

"I don't need to get laid." Angelo muttered taking a bite out of his chicken sandwich, "I'm serious, The guy you liked- actually you still like him even after you lost your memory!"

"Is in a relationship with a guy that can't get him to orgasm, Which he admitted to you while drunk which you've done nothing about." Veronica said out loud making Angelo roll his eyes.

"If I were you that man would've been moaning my name instead of his boyfriends." I added on while eating my burger.

"And if it wasn't for some of your memories coming back, He wouldn't have told you that you guys use to be friends just because of his 'feelings'."

"It's not like that, He just doesn't wanna betray his boyfriend."

"So he rather hurt you?"

"No, He's not like that- I wish you would just confront your feelings with him then move on." I cut him off before he finished his dumb sentence.

"I think I'm being a good person, Wouldn't you be mad if someone broke up your relationship?"

"Not if he couldn't make me orgasm." I mumble leaning back, "You know I should sell your plane tickets so you guys can't come with me this weekend."

"Who else is gonna keep you from stalking him?" Angelo flipped us off making us laugh loudly, "I don't like you guys." He walked out the dorm slamming it shut making us laugh.

"He needs therapy."

I agreed and bit into my burger.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠

I yawned as I stepped inside the house, I immediately went to the liquor cabinet and grabbed the bottle of Tequila and Vodka.

I poured 3 shots and took all of them quickly, I heard a knock on the front door making me groan but go to it.

I swung open the door and was met with my sister who had tears on her face, It sobered me up immediately.

"Mina? What's wrong?" She pulled me into a hug as she sobbed in my arms, "Mom and Dad, They were in a accident and they didn't make it."

Everything seemed to stop moving around me and my entire world froze.

"What?"

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Me when someone ask why I'm putting Valerian through all of this pain

Anyways, Let's try 40 votes and 10 comments this time for the next chapter.