I'm Here.

1 Month Later...

LA/ LOS ANGELES

Bey Pov

"Shhh babygirl it's ok mommy's here..." I cooed softly picking her up from her bassinet.

I grabbed my phone and went to find the video of Megan's voice. She absolutely loves the sound of her voice and I don't blame her. She definitely remembers Megan's voice.

I pressed play on the video and her cries slowly quieted. Megan was cuddled all up on me and I wanted to record her since she always thought I was the clingy one in the relationship. I mean I am but she's definitely more clingy than me.

I put the camera in her face and she mugged me. "You betta move that camera Beyoncé." She said pushing my hand making the camera move.

I laughed and moved the camera back in her face. She smacked her lips and grabbed the phone from my hand making me gasp.

"Since you wanna record niggas...ima get yo ass" she said and immediately started tickling me. I laughed loudly and started squealing trying to get away from her.

I looked down at Kiara and she was knocked out. I smiled and stopped the video taking a quick picture of her since she looked so beautiful.

 I smiled and stopped the video taking a quick picture of her since she looked so beautiful

She's so perfect I wish Megan could see...

She's my little angel baby. She was born at 4:44 on March 20th and I just knew someone was watching over us. She is officially one month and I take her to see Megan as much as I can. I was all by myself in the room and since none of my family was available at the moment.

The only person I wished was beside me was Megan but I was able to push through while my bodyguard Julius watched Kali and Blue.

Today is actually the day I planned to take her to see Megan so she can see how big she's gotten. I know Megan's gonna wake up soon I just know it and I won't give up.

"You wanna go see mama baby??" I whispered since she was indeed knocked out. Just like her mama.

I got up from the bed with her in my arms. I placed her in the car seat and put a little blanket over her to keep her warm. Thankfully Blue and Kali and with my sister once again because I needed a break from them. They were driving me insane.

All the screaming and crying it was just too much.

I put a little cover over her carseat since paparazzi has gotten a little overboard. I don't need them seeing Kiara at all.

I made my way to the garage and I don't think I mentioned how Megan bought this house for me but was unable to surprise me so Pardi did. My heart broke completely since she knows I wanted this house and she wasn't able to present it to me because of that bitch Normani.

She's being handled promptly. She forcefully impregnated herself again and now she's carrying Megan's child again but don't think she's gonna be keeping it because the more she starves in that locked up room we have her in I don't think that baby will be seeing this world at all.

I know the child is innocent but I'm sure Megan is tired of having anything to do with Normani.

Kelly though? That bitch is suffering in a dirty room by herself. She crossed me on so many levels. Fucked my husband, got impregnated by my husband, married my husband, kidnapped my girlfriend AND my child, then tried to kill my baby. As for her kids they're in foster care. I would give a fuck but I don't.

I walked into the garage and opened the backseat and placed her in gently. I closed the door and walked to the front seat and got in starting up the car.

Here we come baby.

Megan's headspace.

"Baby K is one month today Megan.." I heard Beyoncé say. I could hear for the last one month she's been coming here and I'm so glad she's hasn't gave up on me.

She comes whenever she can and she's told me about her singing and how she's coming up in the industry. I'm so proud of her I just wish I could wake up somehow. I don't know what to do..

"Say hi to mama baby" I could a small baby whine and my heart melted. I've never heard her make a sound at all.

I looked at Megan's heart monitor and noticed it speed up a little bit. That's never happened before...

I just know she's perfect in every way. I hope she looks just like Beyonce. The sound of a loud cry snaps me from my thoughts and I recognize it as my baby.

"Shhh baby I know..she's right here you see?"

Kiara was not having it. She could see Megan and it was like she was begging for Megan's attention but she couldn't get it.

Mamas here baby I'm here I promise...

"Fight for her Megan" I heard my mother say. My head shot up and I looked around trying to find her.

"Don't look for me, look for her...she needs you most Megan." My mother said and that's when I just started fighting for consciousness.

I'm here my love..

Mamas here, I'm here.

I went a little closer to the bed and put Kiara's hand on top of Megan's just so she could have skin to skin contact so that would help.

I could feel her little hand on mines. 

I have to wake up.

Wake up Megan, wake up...

Fight for her, Fight for her, for Beyoncé, for Kiara, for Kali, for Blue.

For my family...

I have to wake up for them. So I can watch them grow, so I can marry the love of my life, so Beyoncé won't be alone...

Wake up Megan!

"Fight harder Megan you're almost there baby, don't give up!" I could hear my mother in my head.

I noticed Megan's hand start to tighten around Kiara's and I furrowed my eyebrows. I looked up at Megan's face and it was still the same.

"Megan?"

I'm coming mama, I'm coming, I'm here baby.

I'm here.

Megan's hand fully closed around Kiara's and my head shot up seeing Megan staring right at me.

"Megan!"

~~

The way I cried🥲🥲. This is honestly so beautiful to me. I'm lowkey feeding yall😂😝. What did yall think though? This chapter is so cute and beautiful to me. Let me know your thoughts! Kiara reveal? She's so cute idc what nobody says. Let me know!

Bey?

Kiara?

Megan?

Let me know!

Vote and comment!

Love yall❤️❤️

Enjoy!